・Request ~ Illumi x Female Reader・

Request for KellyCabre

Hey guys! I would really appreciate it if you make the request in the request section (X Disclaimer + Request Page X) so I can keep everything organized. It also allows me to worry less about missing requests! I have 5 requests and I might close my request box because I have been planning other books, but I had little motivation to do them, but I really like to bring them to life.

・・・

Anyways, I hope I made the scenario how you wanted it! Enjoy!

・・・

Today is the day. The day I'm going to set everything up and propose to Illumi. Yep! I got everything planned out, I just need the ring...!

I fold the organized paper full of the proposal plan and ideas. I really want this to make Illumi happy. Even though he is an assassin of the famous Zoldyck Family, he does treat me well and even let me stay at the Zoldyck Mansion. For all these years with him, I manage to build up the courage to say that I want to marry him, but agh, I always make things so awkward, I hope I can make him happy, he has done so much for me.

Illumi may be busy but he always seems to be popping through the windows, checking on me. I'm an ally of the Zoldyck too, helping out with their goals, but Illumi rather I stayed here and same goes for his mom. His mom really adores me so I'm glad I made a good impression on her. I am surprised my awkwardness and clumsiness didn't weird her out.

I sigh, stuffing the organized paper into my disorganized bag. I gave myself a shaky smile, "Alright, time to go. Hopefully, I won't say anything weird to the jewelry store owner." "Say something weird to who?" My heartbeat jumps out of my chest as the hair on my skin stood up. I hold my gasp and turn around, seeing Illumi standing in front of the open window. His hair flows with the silky, light curtains as he gives me his usually stoic face. I breathe out a sigh of relief, but my heart is still thumping.

Illumi is a smart guy and he knows me well, how am I supposed to sneak around this one? "Illumi! Hi... uh, you scared me." Illumi walks towards the table I was sitting at, "My bad, I just wanted to check up on you." His hand settles on my shoulder, looking over my head and at the messy desk with a bunch of markers and pens. He sighs, "What did I tell you about cleaning up after yourself?" I shift my gaze to his porcelain face to the wide desk, "I was just... um... drawing something!" Illumi tilts his head and cock his brows, "Oh? Where is your masterpiece? I would love to see what my lover drew."

"Umm..." I clutch the bag to my stomach, my eyes trailing around the room to think up some excuse. My vision sets on a window where the tall trees reached and peeked into our room, "I am not done yet! I was just going to go outside and use nature as my inspiration! Yes... uh, I will show you once I am done." Illumi stays silent for a moment staring down at me. My head slowly tilts up until my eyes reach the dark depths of his wide eyes. I give him a smile, hoping it wasn't too hesitant.

His dark silky hair falls over his shoulders until it flows right around me. It was silent.

"You're really beautiful, Illumi." "Oh, is that so?" His voice rings through my eyes. He didn't show it but it was obvious he knew what's coming next. "Oh! I didn't say that!" I immediately stand up, dodging his shoulders on the way. Illumi gives me a tint of a smile, moving to the side as he watches me sling my bag over my shoulders. "Y-You heard nothing, anyways, I really want to finish my art piece so... I will see you later..! Bye!" I wave without looking at him, turning my back quickly. My hands reach for the door handles my face flushes with the fiery embarrassment in my chest. When the door was about to close, Illumi gave me some words before departure, "Remember to bring the butlers and call me if someone is causing you trouble."