Fight-baby!Niall baby!Liam

I AM SO SORRY!!! This took me forever and I have been having a hard time writing. Butttt, for this, Niall is 2, almost 3 and Liam is about 8 months.

--$---&-----$--------@-&-------&----@-

"WANT FOOD!!!" Niall's loud voice echoed through the small hotel room as he pounded at the surface of the wooden table with his fist curled around his teddy bear. It was a bit later than usual for Niall to be getting his food seeing as it was around 10:30 and the lads normally had to get going by 8:00.

Harry sighed from where he sat at the couch, Liam tilted back in the crook of his arm, absolutely fighting Harry at all costs. Just minutes earlier the lad had been crying from the floor, indicated he was hungry. But, of course now he didn't want his bottle. "Hold on Ni, babe. Ill be there in a minute." Harry called to the two year old man-child, who just huffed in annoyance.

Harry looked back to Liam, his round eyes staring up at him with tears leaking from the corners. He hated to do it, but, Harry stood up, carrying Liam to the center of the room, laying him down on the blanket he had draped over the carpet. As soon as Liam realized his Daddy was leaving him there on the floor, the nappy clad boy was crying even harder, even attempting to sit up and crawl. Harry wasn't worried that Liam was gonna come find him. He knew the little one wasn't quite there with his crawling yet.

Focusing his energy on Niall, and not his youngest for a moment, Harry stepped towards the table, seeing Niall sitting patiently in front of the plastic grocery bag filled with the food he had ordered earlier.

"Eat now?" Niall asked excitedly, bouncing in the wooden chair.

"Yes Ni...here let me take your bear so we can get the food out." Harry said softly, ignoring the loud cries from the other side of the room. Harry took Niall's bear, although the toddler looked longingly at it, and put it down next to the wall. But, Niall wasn't sad for long.

"Ready for pancakes babes?" Harry asked pulling the container filled with ten pancakes out. Niall gasped.

"Yes!" He screeched as Harry opened the container and took out a single pancake, plopping it down on the paper plate in front of Niall. The blonde immediately dug in with his hands, ripping apart the pancake and shoveling pieces into his mouth quickly. Harry smirked, leaning against the wall, watching the toddler immerse himself in the food.

"Oi! Styles!" A loud Doncaster voice called from over near Liam. Harry looked over and saw Louis pointing to the upset baby on the blanket, rolling around pathetically. "You're just going to leave baby Lili on the floor?"

Harry let out a laugh and Louis crouched down and patted Liam's head gently. "It's okay baby," Louis cooed, "Daddy is just being a meanie." Liam only looked up innocently at his Papa Louis, not understanding that the comment had not been directed towards him. He let a confused look spread over his features and his eyebrows scrunched together. This caused an uprising of laughter from the two Daddies present. However, the laughing was suddenly cut off by Zayn's appearance from the bedroom.

Zayn wore only a pair of tight white boxers, showing off his toned stomach as he rubbed his eyes. Louis and Harry both opened their mouths in awe.

"Look at that sexy ass." Louis finally let out, causing Zayn to look up from his fists. Zayn looked up as if he were about to say something.

"PAPA! No swearing!" Niall's irish accent rang out before Zayn could say anything. Zayn smiled and let out a loud laugh alongside Louis' and Harry's already booming laughs. Zayn continued to laugh as he walked over to where Louis and Liam were sitting on the floor.

"It's true you know." Louis whispered into Zayn's ear as the younger lad sat down next to him on the floor.

"You know Lou, you probably shouldn't be corrupting the poor baby just yet." Zayn said, smiling at Liam who had magically acquired one of Niall's sharper plastic toys. The young lad shook it in his hand for a minute, looking confused in his blue pj's, before bringing it dangerously close to his opened mouth.