Not A Lie-baby!Liam part 3

Last part!!! yayyyyyyy. Its really short and I am generally sorry about that, but I didn't really know how to finish this sooooo. Yeah.

-$-$-$-&-&-&/--------@-&-&-&&--

Paul watched, mouth agape as Zayn stormed from the bathroom and slammed the door behind him, definitely leaving Liam alone in the bathroom. Paul wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to approach Zayn and ask him what had happened, but he couldn't leave Liam alone in the bathroom.

So Paul decided to go get Liam sorted first. He walked swiftly to the bathroom door and knocked carefully, the only noise coming to his ears the sound of crying, which was certainly not a good sign at all. "Liam?" Paul called into the door. The sobs stopped for a second.

"No." Liam's fragile voice meekly let out before the crying continued. Paul sighed and stood back. He didn't know if he should enter the surly unlocked bathroom, or leave Liam to wallow. Paul decided on the first, he couldn't just leave Liam alone to cry. Slowly, Paul turned the doorknob and let himself in, peaking behind the door.

Liam looked up as he heard the door open, his face red and blotchy. "N-no!" Liam screeched as he moved towards the corner. Paul put his hands up.

"Li its ok! You have to just tell me whats the matter." Paul said gently, now crouching to the floor. Liam wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and looked at Paul nervously.

"Paul no tell daddy?" Liam whispered.

"Promise little lad." Paul said. Liam then looked up.

"In da morning Liam tripped and hurties ankle and daddy and papa no believe! Den daddy take dummy and bubbles and spankies Liam!" Liam sobbed out, suddenly clinging to Paul and crying into his shirt. Paul cooed gently at Liam in his arms. He wondered why Zayn was being so cruel. It was no mystery though that Liam was really hurt, the lad never cried that much.

It was a few minutes before Liam calmed enough in Paul's arms for the elder to be able to question him.

"Li babe, can I take you to an open room to look at your ankle?" Paul asked gently. Liam nodded into Paul's shirt and gripped the back of it with his fists. Paul just rubbed the younger boys back and stood, holding him close and peering out the door to make sure the coast was clear.

Paul swiftly moved from the doorway and quickly moved across the hall to the first empty room, closing the door behind himself and walking to the couch.

As carefully as possible, Paul set Liam on the couch and looked up at Liam to make sure he was ok. "Can I go now?"
Paul asked, rubbing the younger's calf. Liam nodded slowly.

Paul reached for Liam's shoe and unlaced it as best as possible before attempting to pull it off. Liam yelped as a couple tears streamed down his face, the slightest movement of his ankle causing immense pain. Paul sighed, Liam really needed to cooperate so he could help the lad with his injury.

"Liam, please just bear with it for a second, we have to get your shoe off." Paul said barely above a whisper to Liam. The lad just nodded and scrunched up his face as the shoe was pulled off of his foot. Paul let Liam recover before doing the same with the sock.

"Liam! How did this happen!?" Paul gasped as Liam's ankle came into view. It was swollen three times the size as normal and purple all around. It looked like it was extremely painful. Liam just shook his head, not wanting to explain. Paul looked it over again. Zayn obviously had not checked enough, the lads injury probably wouldn't be so bad if the elder had not made him walk on it and in the process irritate it more.

"Alright Li, were gonna go find the other boys and get this sorted. We can cancel the interview and get you all fixed up okay lad?" Paul asked.

"Mhm. Wan dummy, have dummy?" Liam asked pleadingly. Paul didn't have one, thats for sure.