Started with a dummy-baby!Niall part One

So here is some narry. I dont know who the narry shippers are, but, read up!!! Oh AAAANNDD, this is pretty short, but you guys like fluff and stuff and I am VERY busy with some before school things! Thanks for bearing with me!

---&--$---@-&-&-@-@-$-&--@-@--

You see, the thing is, Niall liked his dummy. He liked it a lot actually, and it was starting to become a problem when he was supposed to be big. There had been several instances in which Niall had completely refused to leave the flat without his dummy tucked snuggly between his lips, an Harry was sick and tired of it to be honest. Today, simply threw him over the top though.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN, YOU NEED TOO GET UP NOW!!!" Harry yelled loudly at the blonde headed boy who was still lounging in his crib even after Harry had unlocked it. Niall groaned in disgust and pulled his dummy from his mouth to speak.

"I don' wanna!" He yelled back. Harry face palmed. The two year old version of Niall could be bad at times, specifically times like this. Harry steeled himself and walked over to the side of the crib, staring at Niall with wide disapproving eyes.

"You will get up now, otherwise I will, and I mean it, spank you. No hesitation." Harry said in a sickly sweet tone for the words coming out. Niall took a final look at Harry before huffing and dragging his footie covered body from the sheets. Harry smiled, embarrassingly proud of himself for managing to get the resistant toddler out from his bed.

"Lets get you dressed now." Harry said, trying to sound cheerful, although he wasn't. Niall nodded, extremely annoyed, and followed his daddy.

Harry walked all the way over to the changing table that sat in the corner of the room and waited for Niall to come over. The unhappy toddler was just dragging his feet.

"Come on Niall. We don't have all day." Harry sighed running his large hand through his hair. Niall just decided to walk slower. Harry made a face and sighed again, nearly stomping over to Niall and pulling him up under his armpits and holding him out. He walked the large toddler over to the changing table and set him down. He was quite annoyed with Niall's behavior this morning and it was getting on his nerves.

Harry removed Niall's footie pajamas and untaped the nappy, before quickly wiping him and replacing the nappy with a fresh one. Thankfully Niall didn't squirm much.

"Lets get you some pants and a shirt." Harry said, already opening the closet and pulling out some black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt with a design on it.

"No." Niall's voice rang out behind him. Harry swiveled around to face Niall and rose his eyebrow.

"Excuse me young man, but this is not your decision. I will not hesitate to pull you over my knee Niall. Remember that when you sass me again." Harry reminded Niall with a stern look. Niall looked down and nodded, pushing his dummy back into his mouth. Harry sighed for the hundredth time that day.

He managed to get Niall dressed and down the stairs in a matter of minutes, happy to not have any further problems.

"Niall! Eat your cheerios!" Harry scolded as Niall giggled and threw a cheerio at Harry instead of eating it. It took longer than necessary to finish feeding Niall, which left them low on time to get to the local interview with the other lads. Now, Harry was really not in the mood for Niall's shenanigans, it only seemed to be ironic that Niall decided he just was not able to leave the house without his dummy. Curse he attachment to the small plastic object.

"No Niall! You cannot bring it with you! The interview place is nearly 2 minutes away, you will live!" Harry tried not to shout, but Niall seemed to be going for the opposite of that.

"NEED DUMMY! NO LEAVE DUMMY DADDY! NOOO!!" Niall screamed at the top of his lungs and Harry finally had enough.

"You know what, I am gonna call in sick, and we are gonna fix this. Go sit in the corner, NOW!" Harry yelled at the uncooperative boy. Niall actually looked scared this time and wobbled to the naughty chair in the corner of the living room.

Harry quickly called management to say they were sick, which, they honestly didn't mind, seeing as it was only local. Niall watched in fear as Harry angrily made his way to the corner. Harry pulled Niall up by his elbow and made his grip hard. Niall screeched at the pain from the grip but shut his mouth with the look Harry gave him.

"Pants and nappy down and then over my lap." Harry ordered as he sat on the couch. Niall whimpered as he did as Harry said and exposed his bum. Niall laid himself over Harry's lap and steeled himself for what was come.

Harry rained a few slaps down on his bum quickly without any notice before going. Niall let out a gasp and buried his face in the couch. Harry just continued, laying smacks on Niall's poor red bum for at least 10 minutes, much to long for the normal amount of time. Finally, after minutes of abuse, Niall began to cry.

"M'SORRY DADDY! SORRY!!!" Niall screamed and Harry's face fell. He saw Niall's bum for the first time since he started. He had just been so angry and had just taken it out on Niall for no reason. He was disgusted.

"Ohh Niall! I am sorry babe! I just took it out on you for no reason hon." Harry said feeling really bad. How was he supposed to fix this?

---&-$----@-$-$-&-@-@----@-&-&--

Part two is on the way!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! Thank you for reading loves!

Love,

Wonder