Infant-Baby!Zayn

OMIGOSH I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND SORRY YEAH!!!!! anyway, this is basically some infant Zayn and yes, IT INCLUDES BREASTFEEDING!!! don't read if you don't like! get it got is good!!

(Basically all fluff)

-&-&-$$/&/@-@-&/$.$:&/@/@/-@

Louis Tomlinson crept silently into Zayn's nursery at nearly 8:10 on their day off.

He new that Zayn needed to be woken up because otherwise he wouldn't get up at all.

Louis was met with an adorable sight as peered into the room. Zayn laid in his crib with his arms splayed by his head, mouth open slightly and hair going this way and that. Louis couldn't stop himself from cooing as he went for the mini fridge to get a bottle to heat up.

Louis took a bottle from the fridge and stuck it in the microwave for thirty seconds well he passed the time smiling at his adorable adult baby.

When the time on the microwave ran out, Louis grabbed the bottle and placed it on the side table next to the rocking chair.

With that, Louis went to the crib and unlocked the bars, pulling them down and sitting on the very edge of the crib. Louis smiled at the sleeping lad once more before reaching down and stroking the soft skin of Zayn's face gently.

"Wake up honey." Louis cooed softly continuing the soft motion on Zayn's face. The lad stirred and squirmed a bit making an adorable whining sound. "Open those pretty eyes darling." Louis continued getting a response of Zayn's beautiful brown eyes opening a crack. "Hi babe." Louis smiled as he pulled away the covers from Zayn's warm body. The black haired lad yawned and stretched a bit when the sheets were gone. Louis smiled and reached in to take a hold of Zayn under his armpits.

Louis pulled Zayn into his arms and held him on his front close to his body as he walked over to the adult sized changing table.

Louis easily transferred the sleepy lad onto the table and unzipped the front of his footie pajamas. Zayn whimpered a bit at the cold, but allowed his papa to slip his arms from the sleeves and remove the article of clothing completely.

"Lets get that icky nappy off you babes." Louis whispered working on the tabs of the nappy. Zayn let his thumb wander to his mouth as Louis undid the front of his nappy and let the cold nip at his sensitive parts.

"No no sweetie, use your dummy." Louis said, removing Zayn's thumb from his mouth and replacing it with his purple dummy. Zayn continued to suck, not even realizing it was a different object.

Louis continued the change and pushed Zayn's feet high in the air, slipping the nappy from underneath his bum. He quickly slipped a new one in the same place and tore a wipe from the container.

Louis gently brought the wipe down onto the lads crotch, cleaning off his mess fairly quickly. Zayn barely noticed, being to distracted by sucking on his dummy.

Finally, Louis finished up and shook a bit of baby powder onto the lads private parts before lowering Zayn's legs and taping up the sides.

"All done sweetheart. Time for some milk." Louis whispered, once again pulling Zayn into his chest and heading to the rocking chair.

Louis sat carefully in the chair and took the cooled off bottle from the side table. He shook it for a second before positioning Zayn in his lap so he could easily feed the young lad his early morning bottle.

Once Zayn was positioned, Louis pulled the dummy from his mouth and quickly replaced it with the bottle. Zayn immediately realized the change and began to suck eagerly at the teat, desiring the tasty milk. Louis cooed softly at the boy and just watched in pure content.