NOTICE: SHOULD I UPDATE?

Holy shit it has been almost a year and half since I last updated.

Thought I would let you guys know that I've joined plenty of other fandoms in the past year or so. I started with rediscovering my love for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, then I also joined the Walking Dead fandom and the Supernatural fandom. My most recent endeavor has been the fabulous show Sherlock which I had never gotten the chance to watch until recently. With all this in mind, I have not been supremely focused on the One Direction fandom at all recently but I certainly have not exited the fandom. With the boys all taking their separate paths I am not sure how many people are still craving to read fanfiction about the boys as a group.

Due to this, I would like to ask those who have an opinion on this topic whether or not I should continue to try and update this book, or if I should leave it as it is and mark it as completed.

Also, If you would like me to resume updates despite my prolonged absence, feel free to leave me a prompt or suggestion. This could be a source of motivation for me If I choose to continue writing.

In conclusion, unless I am notified otherwise, I will likely be switching this book to complete with no further updates.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate the ongoing support for my writing.