Wetting-baby!Liam

So, before you read this, go lead my new book with Ziam Sick One shots!!

---------)------$-------(-------@----

It had all started 2 weeks ago well Liam was at his mothers house. The whole time he had been too stressed about the upcoming weeks of the tour to even acknowledge that he was home. The next week the boys' schedules were packed with more than enough interviews, both on the radio or the tele and live. Along with that, every night was booked with a concert and interview beforehand. They were being forced to complete several photo shoots as well. Liam was more than stressed about all of these. He moped around the house every day he was there thinking about how he was to get enough sleep and tackle the events during the day and evening. This stress, led to something that Liam was all too angry about. He began to wet the bed.
-------------------------
Liam woke up monday morning to the smell of his house, pleasant to his senses due to the constant exposure to the disgusting smells of the cities they were at. He rolled over in his sheets to lay on his stomach groaning as he did so. Suddenly he stopped his eyes blasting wide open. He felt something wet in between his legs. As he pulled down the covers, he noticed a wet spot had formed at the front of his boxers. His face turned a beat red color even though no one was in the room. He was very disappointed in himself. He was a 20 year old and 20 year olds simply do not wet the bed. Suddenly Ruth burst through the door and Liam ripped his covers up to cover the spot on the front of his gray boxers. His face turned even redder, if possible, and he laid down quickly just before Ruth got a good look.

"Look who is awake!" She smiled poking at his side, teasing him.

"Ruth! I. Just. Woke. Up. Leemealone." Liam whimpered trying to hide his discomfort. Ruth smiled happily, content with getting him to be annoyed with her.

"Off to work Li! Enjoy your day without your lovely sister! I know you will miss me!" Ruth proclaimed, smirking as she exited the room, gently shutting the door behind her.

As soon as he was positive that she had left the area, he ripped the sheets off of his body and threw them back over the stain that had formed on the blankets below. With that he took to his dresser, he grabbed a new pair of white undies. He cracked open the door, peering into the hallway to check and see if anyone was watching. After he scanned the hallway at least twice with round brown eyes, he scrambled to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door directly behind him. He looked down, seeing that the wet spot had reduced to a damp area. Still annoyed with himself, he turned on the shower and let it warm up well he stripped off his remaining clothing and ran through what he had to do that day.

His shower went smoothly, and as did the rest of the day. Although the day went pretty good, Liam was in his own little world, dissatisfied with his accident that morning, and meditating on what was going to happen in nearly a week. He was not too excited to have to go back the next week and that was literally all he could think about. It ruled over his mind and affected how he was acting with his family.

The week went by slowly, to Liam's happiness, but to his annoyance, he continued to wet the bed. He had woken up with soaked sheets and boxers every morning the entire week he had been at his house due to the over load of stress. He was simply frustrated. And that was how he felt just an hour before he went to bed just after the boys had returned to the tour.

It was 11:00 at night, and only a few minutes until the boys were going to go to bed at their hotel. Liam was acting completely erratic, and obviously strange around the boys well they finished up the last few minutes of the movie that was serving as background noise to their constant chatter. Zayn had caught on an hour earlier that something was up with him, and was prepared to bring light to it.

"Li, why are you acting weird? Whats on your mind mate?" Zayn asked curiously, glancing at Liam. Liam visibly stiffened. He looked around at the expecting faces of his fellow band mates, before returning to stare at his feet.