Not A Choice-Baby!Zayn and Baby!Liam

"ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK!" Louis barked from across the living room of the One Direction house hold as Zayn opened the front door. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" Zayn glared at Louis and yelled back.

"Out!" Zayn screamed back far too loudly, extremely irritated with Louis.

"No!" Louis screamed back, much to Zayn's displeasure. Zayn let out an angry huff and threw his arms in the air.

"I can go out if I want to! Im a grown man, you cant tell me what to do!" He spat rudely at Louis.

"Fine then! Leave, get drunk, high, do what ever you please! Don't come running for me when it all goes bad though!" Louis yelled back shaking his head. Zayn just picked his leather off of the hanger and stormed out the door, slamming it loudly behind him.

You see, Zayn Malik was stressed. To take away his stress, he would go out and drink himself into numbness or get high to try and make the feeling go away. And that, was most definitely not okay with Louis.

Louis let out a sigh and leaned back into the couch. "He is just ruining his life Ni. I don't wanna let him just get away with doing it!" Louis whined to Niall who sat with his laptop on the couch on the other side of the room.

"Don't worry mate, I feel the same way." Niall said quietly. "I think I have found a valid resolution though."

To this, Louis perked up. He would do almost anything to get Zayn to stop. "What is it!?" He asked eagerly, eyes staring at Niall intently waiting for an answer.

"Well, on line, it gave me a few things to help with stress that would definitely not work with Zayn, but I have found one that will help him relax a bit. Its called age play. It is where a person uses role play to be a different age, and I suggest he be a baby." Niall said blatantly with a shrug. Louis processed what had just come out of Niall's mouth. It sounded...strange, but it seemed pretty logical to relieve someone of stress. There was only one flaw.

"How do we actually get the lad to do it?" Louis questioned, knowing Zayn would never openly agree to just start randomly acting as if he were a baby. Niall didn't have to think.

"By force. We will continuously treat him as if he were a baby if he doesn't agree at first." Niall said. Louis nodded.

Not a horrible idea.

"So when do we put this plan into action?" Louis asked. Niall smiled.

"Tonight!"

-------$--$--/-$-$------&--&-&----$-$--

It was nearing midnight when a Loud noise was heard at the door. All the boys were sat in the living room now and Liam specifically rushed to the door. When he opened it, he found Zayn standing there wobbling around a bit, just becoming sober. Liam sighed.

"C'mon inside Zayn." He said grabbing Zayn's waist and easily leading him inside to the living room.

Zayn looked around uneasily as Liam sat him on the couch in-between Louis and Liam himself. He had noticed the room was filled with all of his band members and it was oddly silent.

"Whassup?" He asked with a confused expression plastered on his features.

Liam spoke up first, talking gently to Zayn. "We have noticed that you are really stressed and have been participating in some not so good activities in result." Harry spoke next.

"We are going to make you and age play baby to solve this problem." Zayn went wide eyed.

"No way!! NO WAY AM I EVER GONNA LET YOU DO THAT!" Zayn screamed at the top if his lungs, trying to stand up. Liam and Louis were quick to stop him.