Lost-baby!Niall

Ok, my age play book would not update, so, this is a really late chapter Yayyyyyy! Read up loves!!!

--$--$-@---&-&&-@-@--&--&&--@-@

"Alright Ni, stop squirming so I can strap you in bubs." Harry asked gently, trying to pin a giggly Niall to the seat while strapping on the safety belt at the same time. Niall in his three year old headspace was sure a treat.

"But Papa, me no tired!" Niall said rather loudly from his seat, just as Harry had finally gotten the seat belt over the lad.

"I know your not tired, but that doesn't mean you need to be wild." Liam told the younger blonde lad from his seat in front, turning to look behind him and give Niall a look.

"I want to though!" Niall sang in a slightly higher voice, bouncing his stuffed Lizard over his lap making small noises. Louis just shook his head and let the lad do what he pleased for a bit.

Soon enough, the lads first stop to McDonalds came up, which turned to he a lot less simpler than they all imagined it could be.

As soon as the black van pulled up into the parking lot of the fast food restaurant, Niall's jaw dropped to his ankles. Niall tool an extreme liking to McDonalds for an unknown reason. "MCDONALDS!" He shouted in Zayn's ear, who had previously been sleeping. The once peaceful lad lurched awake, only to see a very happy Niall two inches from his face.

"Hi Daddy! We at 'Donalds!" Niall said excitedly, placing an extremely sloppy kiss on Zayn's cheek. The raven haired male had to force himself to smile pleasantly as he wiped Niall's goo from his precious face. "We go in!" Zayn heard Niall screech out, nearly shaking in excitement.

"Well babe," Liam answered gently, "We can go in as long as you switch to big Niall ok?" Liam said smiling sadly. He knew Niall liked to say in his headspace as much as possible. What he didn't expect to see was Niall's lower lip starting to tremble and his large puppy eyes appear instantly. Everyone groaned.

"Lets just get take out and then we do t have to make him get out until were at the photo shoot." Louis mentioned, shrugging a bit, Niall's puppy face no match for his feelings.

"Why not?" Harry said, followed by murmurs form the others, agreeing.

"We still go?" Niall asked Harry, still frowning in such a way that even if they had wanted to say no, it would immediately be a yes.

"Of course darling! But were gonna get take out so you can be little." Harry told him happily, pulling Niall to sit on his lap. Niall let a smile slide onto his face and he repeated the sloppy kiss ritual he had done with Zayn, but this time on Harry, causing Zayn to laugh in his face.

"Its funnier when It happens to someone else." Zayn pointed out, his laughs settling.

Finally, the real decision was made and the boys decided to go through the drive through.

"Ill give the driver our orders." Liam said. "Tell me." All at once, orders were shouted at Liam.

"I want a small fry and a water."

"Just a milk shake."

"Niall wants 20 chicken nuggets and some pepsi."

"Just a hamburger."

Liam tried to remember all the orders as he leaned to tell the driver what he thought the boys had said, and then ordered for himself.

When the van pulled up, the driver ordered and then moved forward to pay and receive the food. Liam took the food back into where the boys were sitting.