Reunited-baby!Liam

This is wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyy wayyyyyyy over due! Ive explained why Ive been gone below, but feel free to read the story as well ;)

Ive got a new Tumblr as well, feel free to check it out!

Tumblr: lizeenihazlou

-----///////------

Louis shivered a bit as the cold wind nipped a his face and neck. It was a cool night in England, the sky a crisp blackness without the moon shining.

"Zayn." As soon as the door was opened Louis let out the soft sigh, eyes landing on his former band mate.

"Lou... Ive missed you." Zayn looked like he wanted to go in for a hug, before he realized it wouldn't really work.

Louis wasn't alone, in fact another large body was glued to his front, clinging to his neck like it was a matter of life or death. The body was that of Liam, who was, thank God, sleeping soundly. Unfortunately however, Liam was a deadweight, and a heavy one.

"Uh," Zayn was nervously rubbing the back of his neck with a sweaty hand, "He's probably heavy, do you want me to take him?" Louis locked eyes with Zayn for a moment before nodding with a small smile.

"Uh yeah, thanks mate." Louis said quietly, walking forward a bit to try and awkwardly lower Liam from his front into Zayn's arms. Liam let out a small groan of unhappiness and squirmed about just as Zayn got an arm under his bum, but thankfully, after a full minute of complete stillness from Zayn and Louis both, he fell back into his deep sleep.

Zayn smiled a bit as he stroked at Liam's soft hair, noticing how it had grown a bit longer since the last time he'd ran his fingers through it. It wasn't until Louis spoke that Zayn realized he was zoning out a bit.

"Erm, can I...?" Louis gave Zayn a half smile and pointed awkwardly toward the door signaling that he wanted to be invited inside.

Zayn let his eyes go wide, mentally slapping himself for being so stupid. "Oh! Of course, come in!" Zayn pushed the door opened a bit more with his bum and let Louis slide through along with the burly looking security guard that Zayn recognized from when he was still in the band. The man gave Zayn a tight smile and a nod before continuing into the house with Liam's duffel bag slung over his shoulder.

"S'a nice place your got here Zee." The use of his nickname coming from Louis' mouth made Zayn's heart burn. He wasn't quite sure if it was in a good way or a bad way.

"Uh yeah, thanks." Zayn's answer came a little too late. Louis just nodded a bit and walked further into the seemingly endless mansion, heading toward the living room and kitchen.

It wasn't a too terribly extravagant mansion, if it could even be classified as that. The ceiling's were normal height and the furniture wasn't anything special despite it being modern. The kitchen was admittedly beautiful, the foyer as remarkable as it gets, and the living room area was any person's dream. But there were only a total of 6 bedrooms. Zayn used the smallest one as his graffiti room, the second smallest as a gaming room, and the largest as his own room. It was a fairly small structure compared to what he owned in other places and Zayn really couldn't remember why he had ever wanted such a place to himself. (Don't mind my blatant disregard for Perrie because she is FINALLY GONE.)

Zayn followed Louis to the connected kitchen and living room, bouncing Liam in his arms carefully as he walked. It was fun to watch from a distance as Louis silently took in his new house and smiled approvingly at the red juice stain that had already taken over one of the cushions on the white couch.

"D... do you want some tea?" Zayn felt his voice crack a bit at the beginning as he broke the silence. Louis turned to him hastily.

"That would be great actually. You know how I like it right?" Louis asked the last question teasingly, already knowing the answer. There was no way that Zayn would ever forget something about one of his best friends.