Wrong Age-toddler!Liam part one

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST ONE, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW TO DELETE THAT PART PLEASE???!!

-----&-&-&-@-@&-$-&-&-&-&-&-@-

Like most rehearsals, all five of the One Direction boy's were goofing off today. All morning they had been purposely singing off key and singing the wrong lyrics and management was near fed up.

As of current time, the boys were entertaining themselves, slipping across the floor and coming up with horrendous dance moves.

Liam and Zayn were side by side slipping across the floor away from the other boy's. They had always been the tightest with each other and were just enjoying goofing off a bit together.

"C'mon Li!" Zayn shouted. "Lets slide with our socks!"

Liam thought a moment, was it really safe to do that? Shoes were one thi-Liam's thoughts were interrupted by Zayn.

"Please Li?!" Zayn begged, already on the stage floor, pulling off his shoes. Liam forgot his concerns and sighed, trampling over to where Zayn was sitting and stripping off his own shoes. When both were done, they stood up and smirked at each other.

"Race you!" Liam yelled taking off in a run, giggling hysterically with Zayn not far behind.

It was sudden, but Liam felt his feet come out from under him suddenly as he slid on the floor. He panicked as he felt his body hit the floor and everything went black.

-----&--------@--$-$----&----------------

Zayn was sliding just behind Liam, close to passing him. He smirked. Liam was obviously slower.

The smirked was wiped off of his face almost as soon as it came. Liam's feet slipped out from under him as Zayn watched, mouth open in horror.

As if it was in slow motion, Liam's body sunk to the floor. The lads head collided heavily with the floor and Zayn gasped, unable to move from the shock. It was nearly 10 seconds before he was able to think clearly enough to run to Liam's side.

"OMIGOSH LIAM! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Zayn shouted, seeing that Liam was laying unconscious on the floor.

---------&-&-$-$------@-&-&--------

BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

That was all the boys had been hearing since they had been let into the boy's hospital room yesterday morning after the incident. All of them were ecstatic that he was alive and scheduled to recover, but unhappy that he was not going wake up until the next evening.

Louis Tomlinson was currently the only one in the room. It was the morning again and Louis had insisted that the boy's go home and wash up and take a break, seeing as they had been constantly by Liam's side. They had finally agreed and left Louis there to just be with the sleeping boy, even though he was not going to wake up.

Boy was he wrong about the waking up.

Nearly half and hour after the boys had left, Louis heard a rustling noise come from Liam's hospital bed. He looked over nervously from his seat where he was looking over a magazine and gasped. Liam was moaning a bit and moving around. He was not supposed to be awake right now, right?

Louis was panicking. He got up and stood bedside, just staring and waiting to see if Liam would wake up, and he did.

Liam's eyed suddenly shot open wide. For mere seconds he sat still, eyes staring straight up and unnaturally wide, before breaking into desperate sobs. Louis was shocked, he could not believe what was happening before his eyes. Liam James Payne never cried in midst of injury of sickness, ever.

Louis urgently slapped the call button before sitting on the edge of the bed and caressing the lads hair soothingly, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"Whats wrong mate?" He asked gently. He needed some sort of context for this sudden outburst of crying. Liam let out another pathetic sob.

"H-head hurts P-papa!" He wailed in between sobs. Louis froze. What did he just say!?

"Um Li, what did you just say?" Louis asked kindly.

"H-ead, H-hurts papa!" He wailed once more. So he had heard him right the first time. But why was Liam calling him that?

Louis' thoughts were interrupted when a nurse and doctor burst into the room. Neither looked fazed by Liam's desperate cries and set straight to work.

Louis had know idea what they did, but it didn't take long and Liam had stopped crying. Then, the doctor turned to Louis.

"How long was he up before we got here?" The doctor asked Louis, holding a paper ready to write.

"Maybe a minute or two. I have a question for you. Is it normal for people to uhhh...act like a baby or something when they have a head injury?" Louis asked a little hesitantly.

"Occasionally there is case of that. Did you notice something with Mr. Payne that would suggest that?" The doctor asked scribbling more onto his paper.

"Yeah, he uhhh called me Papa." Louis said looking at the calming down boy staring at the ceiling and around the room. The doctor nodded.

"This does happen in some cases o head injuries. It usually lasts around 3-4 weeks and generally is not remembered by the person when they come out of it. We don't know what causes this, but it can happen from case to case." The doctor told Louis, who nodded and tried to remember all that. "Now, Liam can leave this afternoon, until then, I have some other patients to tend to. See you in a while." The doctor finished, walking from the door and leaving Louis with a babyish version of Liam who sat innocently on the hospital bed.

"So Li, how do you feel?" Louis asked, walking to his side and sitting on the bed.

"Less ouchies." He replied quietly, which Louis translated to better.

"How old are you?" Louis asked tentatively, wanting to know what he had to work with.

"Free!" He said holding up three fingers and smiling giddily. Louis smiled back.

"Thats very cool Li!" He cheered. Pull ups, definitely needed.

"Where other daddies?" Liam asked, confused as to why Louis was the only one there.

"I was just about to call them and tell them to come." Louis said, phone ready.

"Daddies come!" Liam asked excitedly.

"Yep, now stay quiet for a moment well I call them, ok?" Liam nodded eagerly.

Louis called Zayn.

"Hey Zee!" He chirped happily into the speaker.

"Why are you so happy?" Zayn asked, grumpy about the Liam situation.

"Because Liam woke up!" Louis blurted. He was excited to tell them.

"What! Is he ok?" Zayn asked urgently. He hoped his best friend was alright. He hoped his worry was for nothing.

"Medically, yes, but there is a tad bit of a problem." Louis said cringing a little bit.

"WHAT?" Zayn asked, panic lacing his voice.

"Well...he uhhh is kind of acting like a...three year old, due to his head injury." Louis told him hesitantly. Zayn gasped and said his goodbye's, hanging up the phone.

All Louis could do was wait.

-----@-----@-&-----@-&-$--$----@-@-

So CLIFFIE!!! I plan on completing the second part in the next couple of days so don't freak out or anything. I NEED 40 VOTES TO UPDATE!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!! Thanks for reading loves!

Love,

Wonder