Hands Full pt 2

This is part two of Hands Full! Enjoy loves!

Love,

Wonder

------------------

Louis suddenly appeared in the doorway a frantic look on his face. Josh looked at Louis worry etched on his face. "Whats the matter Lou? It better be important." Josh looked at Louis sternly, silently saying that it better not be a joke.

"We were pwaying, but then Ni Ni fell over and hurt his head. He wont stop cwying." Louis said fidgeting around. Josh was simply having the worst day. He took a deep breath before responding.

"Ok Lou, can you bring Niall to the bottom of the stairs, and take Harry too. I also need you to get my cellphone in my room before you go. Ok?" Louis nodded before rushing into Joshes room. Liam still sat in Joshes arms looking very, very sick. "Alrighty," Josh exclaimed, "lets get you into the bath!" He picked up Liam and stood him on his own wobbly feet. He carefully peeled his sleep wear and nappy off of his sweaty body and then set him down on the opposite side as Zayn.

"Li Li, aw ooo ok?" Zayn asked Liam. He did not like to see his brother unhappy. Liam shook his head slowly, finding that it made his head hurt more than it already did. Tears formed in his eyes once more at the throbbing pain that settled in his head and the extreme ache of his stomach. Josh began to wash Zayn gently as he played with his toys, offering Liam one, but he didn't accept.

Josh soaped up Zayn, and scrubbed down every crevice of his body, and then washed his hair genty. Then he moved onto Liam. The boy let Josh scrub off his body but whimpered when he tried to wash his hair. Josh knew he had a migraine, but he kept going. Finally, he had managed to clean both boys. That's when Louis came back, the phone in hand. "Here Papa." Louis said placing the phone in Joshes hands and then scampering off too bring up his crying younger brother.

Josh turned back to the boys in the tub. They both looked at him with wide, round eyes. Josh smiled softly at the two before grabbing a couple towels off of the rack and stacking them beside him. Back at the tub, Josh cautiously lifted Liam out the tub and set him on his feet. He quickly dried the boy off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He picked Liam up and set him carefully down on top of the toilet. "Do you feel any better bud?" Josh asked hoping that the bath had soothed him a bit.

"No papa. No good." Liam whispered looking at his feet. He looked close to tears.

"Its ok babe. Ill get you some medicine in a minute. Ok?" Liam nodded in return.

Josh went back to the tub to pick up Zayn, but decided that he would call Sandy to help with the other three. He found Sandy's contact and called him up.

"Yellow?" Sandy answered.

"Hey Sandy, its Josh. Liam is sick, and Niall fell and i just need some help. Do you think that you could come over in help?" Josh asked

"Of course! Need me to get anything on the way?" Sandy asked.

"Nope! Please come quick, i can tell its gonna be a long day. Bye Sandy!" Josh exclaimed and hung up.

He walked over to Zayn and pulled him from tub. He repeated the process he had done with Liam and then set him on his left hip, freeing the other one to put Liam on it. He carried the two boys in their two year old head spaces to Zayn's room which was closer. The whole way there Zayn was poking at Liam trying to get him to smile. Josh had to ask him to stop because Liam was getting even more irritated. Josh did not want that. When they finally arrived at the room, Josh set Zayn on the rocking chair in the corner and placed Liam on the changing table. Thats when he hear Louis at the door. "Ni Ni's at the bottom of da stairs papa." Josh nodded and looked around at the two boys.