It Was Louis-baby!Louis and baby!Niall

Niall was bored. Really really bored. The 4 year old had played with he toy cars, toy trains, blocks, and even read. Although, nothing could satisfy his need to do something.

Niall wandered from his room, aimlessly looking for anything that might keep him occupied. He trudged down the stairs and into the living room where he could probably just watch some tele with his older brother Louis who sat on the floor playing with his trucks. But that was when he saw it. There was a red ball sitting in the corner all lonely, just calling out to him. Niall knew he wasn't allowed to use balls in the house, but he was really really bored.

Disregarding his Daddies rules, Niall picked up the ball and began to toss it up to himself behind Louis' back, making sure the 5 year old didn't see.

Niall giggled as he spun in circles, throwing the ball higher and higher and spinning to catch it. An that was when disaster struck.

Niall threw the ball extra high and backwards in attempt to spin and catch it. His attempt proved to be a fail when the ball dropped down and landed right upon the vase Harry had just gotten from his mother the day before.

Niall let out a gasp when he heard the crash and spun back around to see what had happened. Sure enough, the vase Harry had just received was in a million little pieces on the carpeted floor. Niall cringed and grabbed the ball. What did he need to do? And thats when he had a thought.

Louis.

Niall sprinted to the lad and threw the ball onto his lap, not caring where it landed, and sprinted off towards the stairs and up them, going into his room to pretend to play trains.

---@/&-$----@-$-$/@-&-&---@-&-

Louis was confused as a frantic Niall dumped a red ball into his lap. He ha heard something shatter, but thought nothing of it.

Suddenly, the pieces came together when he heard his Papa Harry stomp into the room. Louis turned around and cringed as he tried to deposit the ball. So that was why Niall had been frantic.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING YOUNG MAN!!!" Harry screamed at the obviously scared child. Louis cowered away from him.

"I-It wa-" Louis was cut off by Harry.

"How dare you blame it on one of your brothers! Zayn is only 4 months old and Niall has been in his room all afternoon. In addition, you were holding the ball!!!!" Harry roared. Zayn whimpered nervously in Liam's arms who brought the lad to his chest and cooed.

"I am very disappointed in you Louis, now get over my lap now!" Harry once again turned to Louis while sitting on the couch and patting his lap. Louis whimpered but followed his instructions, knowing Harry would get even more angry if you argued with him.

"Bare yourself." Harry demanded as Louis came upon him. Louis whimpered again quietly and lowered his pants and boxers, stretching himself over Harry's lap. "We are doing 15 instead of 10 because you tried to accuse your brothers." Harry said sounding still extremely mad.

"Harry don't you think thats a bit har-" Liam tried to ask patting Zayn's back.

"Just be quiet for a second Liam. Its not like you ever give punishments anyway." Harry cut him off harshly. Liam gave Harry a hurt look and stomped away with Zayn into the other room, leaving Louis to bear the pain.

With that Harry began, leaving quick harsh slaps on Louis' bum. Louis was sobbing by the end but Harry didn't care.

"Now go to the corner." Harry grumbled shoving the sobbing boy in that general direction completely pants less. "Don't even think about making a sound." Harry spat as soon as Louis' bum was sat in the uncomfortable chair.