Family-baby!Liam

Sorry for the wait guys! Been having some family stuff lately...but, enjoy this amazingly unrelated to my story fan art of vampire Zayn! I thought it was cool, so yeahhhh

-----------------------------------------///

Louis groaned softly as he heard whimpers in the dark. Looking up at the clock and ignoring the whimpers, he found that it was nearly 12:30 in the morning, only an hour since he had gone to bed.

Knowing where the whimpering was coming from, Louis rolled to the opposite side of the bed, rubbing his eyes roughly and yawning.

"Whasda matter Li?" Louis slurred out, stretching out, eyes still shut. A few more whimpers were let out, sounding closer than the last ones. Louis opened his eyes slightly, now almost wishing he had just pretended to be asleep.

Liam stood wide eyes at the side of the bed, shirtless with his toned stomach showing, dummy clutched in one hand and teddy bear held tightly with the other. Louis groaned once more. Liam was too adorable to ignore.

"Babe, what's the matter?" Louis asked again, starting to sit up a bit. Liam had a nervous look on his face and shifted his eyes.

Shifting his weight from foot to foot a couple of times, Liam finally uttered out, "C-can't sle-sleep." The stuttering in Liam's voice indicated to Louis that the lad had been crying. This made Louis' heart break.

"Im sorry darling..." Louis whispered, swinging his feet from the side of the bed. "How about I get you into your bed and Ill see if I can get Harry to make you a bottle in the other room." Louis suggested. All Liam could do was solemnly nod and hold his arms out to Louis. Louis knew what this meant, Liam wanted to be picked up. The smaller lad sighed. It was of a struggle than it should have been, but Louis managed to get an arm under Liam's butt and lifted him up onto his hip. Louis cooed in the lads ear softly as Liam clutched the elder, suddenly bringing dummy to his lips.

Louis bounced Liam for a few minutes, knowing how calm and pliant Liam would get when he did that. Still bouncing Liam, Louis grabbed his cell phone from the bedside table, finding Harry's contact and quickly calling him.

After the phone rang three times, a gruff voice suddenly sounded over the line. "Hello?"

"Hi Haz..." Louis whispered. "Li cant sleep and you have a room with a microwave, can you bring over a warm bottle?"

"Yeah, ill be over in a minute, bye." Harry hung up and Louis put his phone back on the table.

Louis was pretty sad that he had ended up in a hotel room with two single beds, not allowing him to have Liam by his side. He knew that it was probably the reason that Liam hadn't been sleeping well.

Focusing all his energy on Liam, Louis began to scratch at Liam's scalp, hearing Liam sigh in content.

A few minutes later, Liam began to get get heavy and Louis walked over to the lads bed. Gently setting an again whimpering Liam under the covers on the bed, Louis sat down next to him, seeing as there was barely any room. Liam looked up at Louis tearfully from where he laid, staring at the elder with round puppy eyes.

"You tired baby?" Louis asked stroking at Liam's stomach, just above his shorts and nappy line. Liam nodded, blue dummy bobbing between his lips.

Suddenly, pulling out his dummy, Liam spoke softly. "Sleep wit Liam?" Louis almost cooed hearing Liam address himself in third person.

"The bed's too small Lili." Louis replied, feeling bad about telling Liam no. The lad let out a whine and made an upset face. "I wish we could darling."

Just as Liam was about to beg for Louis to stay in bed with him, there was knock at the door. Louis quickly stood up and saw through the peep hole that a sleepy looking Harry was at the door. Louis unlocked and opened the door, letting Harry right in.