Started with a dummy-baby!Niall part 2

"You're done." Harry continued solemnly, looking at his own feet. Niall hesitantantly rose from Harry's lap and brought up his nappy himself before pulling up the black skinny jeans as far as he could get them. The whole time he was crying, but it was justified. Harry had just spanked him harsher than was necessary. Niall looked at the curly haired male once more, before speeding off down the wood floor in into the hallway, presumably to his room. Harry heard the lad stumble a few times before he heard the familiar sound of a door closing.

Harry was ashamed. He knew it was not right that he took out all his anger so harshly on Niall. This time it was going to be far more difficult to earn back Niall's trust. Harry sat on the couch for a few minutes to let Niall cool down before decided to face him. He stood from the couch and nervously made his way down the hallway to Niall's room. Once he got to the door he paused a minute before knocking softly. He could hear Niall sniffling inside.

"Niall? Can I come in baby?" Harry asked gently after knocking. Harry heard nothing but after a minute he heard a small voice whisper a 'yes'. He twisted the knob slowly and stepped into the room. Niall laid on his open crib, face shoved in his pillow and sniffling softly. Harry walked over quietly and sat on the side of the bed, stroking a hand up and down his back with soft cooes in the lads ear.

"Im sorry babe. How can I make it up to you?" Harry asked gently into his ear. Niall pulled his face out from the pillow and peaked one bright blue eye up at Harry.

"Love me?" Niall asked shakily, looking up at Harry with hopeful eyes.

"Of course babe! I love you more than anything in the world!" Harry reminded the red faced lad and kissed his cheek. Niall let a small smile onto his features.

"Luv ooo too. Wan' movie n' lots of chocate n' nummies!" Niall nearly screeched. Harry smiled warmly and swooped Niall into his arms.

"Whatever you want little man." Harry said finally setting him on his hip and starting back to the living room. Once they made it there, Harry set Niall on the couch, handing him his blanket and dummy which he had found laying about. Niall smiled happily and stuck the plastic object into his mouth.

"What movie sweetheart?" Harry asked, walking towards the movie cabinet.

"MULAN!" Niall lisped loudly from behind his dummy. Harry nodded and reached for the movie, taking out the disk and placing it into the DVD player.

"You can start the movie while I go get a few snackies." Harry said on his way to the kitchen. Niall nodded and glued his eyes to the tele.

Harry came back in two minutes, carrying the whole tub of vanilla ice cream, two spoons, a bag of Hershey's kisses, and two cups filled with fizzy drink. Niall heard him sit down and peeled his eye from the screen long enough to see a bunch of sweets lined up before him.

"For me?" He asked looking wide eyed at Harry.

"Dig in Niall!" Harry said, handing the overly excited lad a spoon and the open tub of ice cream. He smiled a he pushed the silver spoon into the soft ice cream and brought some of it to his now dummiless mouth.

"Lobe ooo daddy! Forgive you!" Niall yelled after swallowing.

"Thanks bud."

---&-&-$-&-@---@-&-$-$-@-------

Harry sighed as he laid Niall down in his crib for a nap after the movie. The entire time, Niall had been bouncing off of the walls from a sugar high, but the high had ended now and he was tired and ready for a nap.

"Goodnight baby boy." Harry whispered into Niall's ear as he kissed his cheek. "Thank you for forgiving me although I was a bad daddy. Love you." Harry finished, thankful that the toddler had given him another chance.

"Love ooo daddy. All better now." Niall said lazily, closing his eyelid over his bright blue eyes. Harry kissed his cheek lightly once more before getting up and leaving the room to let Niall sleep in peace.

All was goo now between father and son. Forgiveness is a beautiful thing.

-@-@-@-@/&/$/&-@-@-----@-&-$--

That was lame and ohhh golly gee, that just was the worst ever but I am simply too lazy to make it any better. PLEASE I AM BEGING YOU COMMENT AND VOTE, MEANS MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!! Thanks for reading loves!

Love,

Wonder