Chapter 34

Lexi's POV

When I get home I grab a snack and go upstairs to do my homework. I finish half of it before my mom calls me down for dinner. I go downstairs and sit quietly at the table. I don't talk much but Drew keeps going on about his day.

After dinner I go back to my room and finish my homework. I get ready for bed then fall asleep. The next day I woke up right on time. I showered and bushed my teeth and hair.

I put on a black bandeau bra and underwear. I then went to my closet to find a top. I found a black Guns N Roses shirt. I put it on it was form fitting so it showed my curves. I put on a pair of skinny jeans since they were the only pants I had clean. I put on my black Vans. I guess it's time to stop being extremely nerdy. I didn't bother with my glasses I'll just say I'm wearing contacts.

I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs to get my brother. He knows that I don't need glasses. He jumps off the stool he was sitting on and grabs his backpack.

I grabbed my keys a got in my car. I need to find a ride home for Drew. My Dad just left for 2 weeks and my mom has to proctor an exam so she can't leave.

As I am walking Drew to his class so I can give a note to his teacher I see Jake.

"Hey Jake can Drew go to your house after school, I'm busy?"

"Sure."

I give the note to his teacher. It says that I am not going to pick Drew up. I told her Jake will.

I go to my school. I get there just in time.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The day goes by extremely slow. I'm glad that I had gym today though because I wouldn't be able to hide my tattoo I'm getting today. On Friday participation is optional.

Finally though it's last block. I can't wait. After we get our tattoos we are going to Sam's house for cake and a party. Then after dinner the parents and siblings go home and we get to do whatever as long as we're back home at 10:30.

'RRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG'

I get up and go to my locker. I meet up with my friends. We all head to our cars. I give Sam and Austin a ride because they take the bus.

We arrive at the Tattoo shop 10 minutes later. Kate, Sam, Austin, Jason, Nick, Danny, and I know what we want. We go first.

100 cuss words, 75 minutes, and a lot of pain later I have my new tattoo on my wrist. ( AN/in the picture) The others follow. 30 minutes later we are heading to Sam's.

We get there 15 minutes later. Everyone is waiting inside. We eat dinner. I get a few questions about my wrist. No one minds that I got another tattoo. We then Sing happy birthday and eat cake. Then everyone but my friends and Sam's parents leave. Her parents go upstairs to relax. If they hear or see anything they will pretend that they didn't.

We all go to the basement and play video games till it's time to go. I drop Austin off at his house and go home. I put on my pjs then crawl into my bed and sleep.

----------------------------------------------

The picture is black and white because the real one on my wrist is hot pink. It is only sharpie.