Chapter 51

Lexi's POV

I park my car and head in to the store. I grab some cases of soda. I check out and head to my car. As I walk out I get a weird feeling. I get in my truck. As I pull out I see a black challenger behind me. I make a few random turns and a u-turn or two he is still behind me. I call the gang.

"Hello." Emmy says.

"Hey I'm being followed." I say

"I'll keep an eye out for anyone filling me. Can you lose them?"

"Maybe if I go on base. "

"Any idea who?"

"We made a lot of enemies."

"Notice anything weird lately?"

"No"

"Where are you."

"In Dallas."

"We'll be there as soon as we can and I'll alert the rest and Jake."

"Great."

I hang up. The black car is getting close. Even though I don't want get out because my car is bigger, it is very noticeable. I speed through a yellow. The black car can't make and car start moving. I text my friend and turn towards his garage. I pull in.

"Hey, you lost them?" Wyatt asks.

"I think."

"Come on you can stay at my girlfriend's place."

We get in his car and go to his girlfriends place. She lives out side of Dallas in a nice condo that requires a key to go to a floor. I feel a little safer. We ride the elevator to the 22 floor. No one can climb up here.

"Peyton" he shouts.

"In here!" she shouts.

I follow Wyatt to the living room. A girl is sitting on the couch watching Mockingjay part 1.

*************************************************************

Picture of Peyton. Sorry about the short chapter, I have been busy school started. I may be on a cheer team starting in October. We'll see if I can make it. Please look at Constantly Something by jvstlaura .

Not Finished.