Chapter 2

Jake's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goes my alarm clock. we have been in school for about a week. Is it to early in the year to start skipping?

"Get your fat ass out of bed!" Liam, my little brother, shouts.

He is six and in kindergarten. My mom and step-dad work so I look after him. I taught him everything he knows. I really have an influence on him.

I am Jake I am 6'0 with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I am strong. I have 6 almost 8 pack. I am the school bad boy player. I am also a gang leader. We fight and race. we do other illegal stuff here and there. We beat a few people up but that was it. We do like to scare people.

I get up and shower and do my hair. I then put on a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. I then put on my shoes and go downstairs. I grab the keys to my black Mustang. "Liam, let's go." I shout.

We get in and I head to his elementary to drop him off. I see a girl I've never seen before helping a little boy out of her truck. She looks my age. I would play her but she is too nerdy for me. I help Liam out and watch him walk in.

I am still tired so I stop at the store and get a Mountain Dew. I get the soda and drink it on the way to school. I am now late. Oh well time to think of an excuse. Should I say my gold fish died? Maybe I can say my brother was sick. No I'll say my alarm clock died. Who am I kidding I am just going to walk right in.

I have trig. I am in the advanced classes I am surprisingly good at math. My teacher thinks we are more mature than the rest of the grade so he is hard on us if we mess up. He pretty much hates me. I walk in to the classroom.

"Mr. Hawk you're late again! Detention!" Mr.Kemp yells.

"Okay I'm gonna skip it anyway." I say as I walks towards the girl from this morning.

"You're in my seat." I say.

"I don't see your name on it." she replies.

"Jake find another seat and move on with it." Mr. Kemp said.

I walk to the seat behind her.

"Okay , so today we will be taking a test to tell me how much you know already since we didn't get to it last week. You may begin when you get a test."

I zone out and wait for the bell to ring.