Chapter 22

Lexi's POV

I wake up at 11:00 and text my gang. We are going paint balling with our dads at 1. I get dressed and go down stairs to make lunch. We all sit and eat. Then I get changed for paint ball. I put on my camo pants, a military green shirt, a camo jacket and hat, and a pair of combat boots. My gang is wearing the same thing our dads are wearing a uniform that they used when they played paintball in boot camp.

I grab my bag with a change of clothes in it I throw my phone and wallet in the bag and grabbed the keys to my bike. I walked outside and opens the garage. I put on my sunglasses and drove down the driveway. I see Jake walking over so I stop.

"I thought that was your dad's bike."

"It is."

"Where are you going?"

"Paint Balling."

"Can I come with my friends?"

"Yeah be ready in 5. I'll lead the way."

5 minutes later they're all dressed in camouflage and on their motorcycles. I speed away and they follow.

It took us an hour to get to the range going well over the speed limit.

"You know the limit was 65mph on that road right?" Jake asks

"Yeah I know but going 80 was fun." I say.

"And your supposed to be the nerdy good girl." he mutters

"Who said I was good."

We wait for my gang and our dads to arrive.

They arrive 15 minutes later.We go get the guns and masks.

There are 3 three teams:

The Dads

Jake's Gang

My Gang

We all ran and hid. My gang his in trees and on top of rocks.

We sniped half of the players with in 1 hour. Now time for fun.

I broke a branch off of a tree. I gave the signal to Kate. I drop the branch as she starts screaming. 10 seconds later I start screaming.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"

"Help! Help!"

Every on comes running they look around for us.

"Help us win!" we shout and shoot them. 2 minutes later they're all 'dead'.

"You cheated" they complain after we climbed down.

"No we just out smarted you." I say.

We return our gear and change clothes. We are all wearing jeans and a t-shirt. That took 15 minutes.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" I ask.

"Texas road house." Jake's gang says.

"Famous Dave's" The rest say.

"Bar or restaurant?" I ask. Same result. "Heads Texas Road House. Tails Famous Dave's."

I flipped and got tails. We called heads

To the restaurant. It takes 45 minutes to get there.