Chapter 7

Lexi's POV

I started school on a Tuesday and today is a teacher work day so we have off school. My brother is at a friends house and my mom is at work.

I decided to hangout with my gang. We became a gang while we we in Europe. Our dads were deployed in Iraq and the military lost all communication with them for a month. During that mont we stated street racing at 16 and then we went to parties when we won. One time dancing as a group we got invited to a street dance competition for local gangs. We are the Black Widows. Our symbol is a spiderwebs. We do all the stuff normal gangs do except for drugs. Only some of us smoke. The reason for that is that we're around drug dogs a lot and who would do that to themselves.

Tonight is our first street race in Dallas. We want to make a good first impression.

We are going to the skate park. I'm wearing a black 3/4 sleeve crop- top with camo shorts and a black sports bra. I'm also wearing black Vans and my hat from yesterday it has Devil written on it which is my racing name. All the girls are wearing the same thing except they each have a color and name for themselves.

Sam: pink : Spirit

Kate : royal blue : Killer

Danny : purple: Sky

Emmy : teal : Brat

The boys are wearing a pair of camo cargo short and black vans. Erick and Nick are wearing a black sleeveless shirt as well. The boys also are wearing a hat like the girls.

Jason : yellow : King

Nick : green : Crash

Austin : blue : Fear

Dylan: orange : Blaze

Erick : white : Speed

At the skate park we run into Jake and his gang.

"Look what we have hear." Brandon says.

"What are you doing here? You're not allowed to be here when we are." Jake says.

"We don't follow the rules. Now let us in or you'll regret it." I say.

"Oh yeah. Who do you think you are?" he asks

"We are the Black Widows." I say.

"Sorry for the mistake." they say looking at the ground.

"Will you be at the race tonight?" Jake asks.

"Hell yeah!" we all say.

Al the girls go and do flips on our skateboards over the boys. After about an hour of this we leave the park with the others in awe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------- Authors Note ------

Being a human is too difficult. Time to be a unicorn.

Please comment If I get 8 comments I will update.

Here is the link to the video

Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k