Chapter 17 ( halloween prt2)

Jakes POV

I can't believe that the nerds are better skaters than me. I can't dwell on that long though because I have a street dance competition to win next Wednesday. I text my Gang to see if they have any ideas. They come up blank. I go outside to work on my bike. Its only 6:15. Most people haven't finished dinner yet.

I have only been working on my bike for 15 minutes when I see a hyper active Liam in front of me. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Can I see if Drew can play?"

"Sure in a minute so I can go over there with you. But they might have company because there are extra cars there." I say as I notice more cars than usual in the drive way. I put down my tools and wipe off my hands. I walk Liam over to Lexi's house. I knock on the door. A teenage girl who I didn't know opens the door. She is wearing camo short shorts and a black Kiss t-shirt with Vans.

"Some people are here, Lexi!" She yells over her shoulder.

"Coming!" Lexi yells.

The girl disappears from my view. Lexi appears at the door.

"Is Drew here?" I ask.

"Yah, he's upstairs Liam can go on up. Just stay up there. Do you want to join us?" She asks me as she gestures over her shoulder. Drew runs upstairs and I follow Lexi to the living room where she and her friends from the skate park are watching 22 Jump Street.

"Now I see why they were banished to the upstairs."

"Want something to drink?"

"Yeah"

"Here's your drink. Guys why don't you introduce yourselves."

"I'm Sam" says the girl that opened the door. She is 16 5'4 blonde hair down to her mid back green eyes.

"I'm Kate." says the girl sitting on the left of Lexi. She is 17 5'5 brown hair cut to shoulder length blue eyes.

"Danny" says the girl sitting on the right of Lexi. She is 16 5'3 brown hair down to the middle of her back green eyes.

"I'm Emmy or Emily." Says the girl sitting on the right side of the couch. She's 17 with dirty blonde hair that is shoulder length blue eyes.

"Jason" says the boy sitting on the left side of the couch. He's 18 male with dirty blonde hair that is spiked up blue eyes.

"I'm Nick" says the boy in between Jason and Emmy. He's 17 spiked blonde hair and green eyes.

"Dylan" says the boy sitting on the ground by Jason's feet. He's 17 with blonde hair like the others hair style and blue eyes.

"Austin" says the boy sitting by Emmy's feet. He's 16 with brown hair that's spiked and green eyes.

"Erick" says the boy sitting in the chair facing the TV. He's 18 with brown hair that's spiked up and blue eyes.

"Jake" I say.

We finish the movie and I take my brother home. For being a nerd Lexi is cool. It is fun to hang out with her. I would never admit that to my friends though. I take a shower and go to bed.
----------------------------------------------
Lexi' POV ( Wednesday )
School was boring as hell. I'm sitting in my room doing homework before I go to the dance competition.

I finish my homework with 2 hours before the contest. I put on camo short shorts and a black sports bra with a black crop top that says Fuck over it.
I grab a pair of black vans and go down stairs. I grab my leather jacket and put it on so my parents don't see my top. I then walk into the kitchen.

My parents aren't in there so I leave a note that says I went to bed early. I walk over to the door that leads to the garage and go out. I grab the keys to my Camaro. I keep the plates on this one so my parents aren't suspicious. I pull out of the driveway and head to the contest.

When I get there I find my gang talking.

"Black Widows and The Phantoms " the announcer says. We make our way to the stage.
----------------------------------------------
Jake's POV ( Wednesday )

We make our way to the stage and the Black Widows do the same. The leader Devil has a strong resemblance to Lexi.

"The Black Widows will dance first." The announcer says. We make our way to the side of the stage.

The music starts playing. It's some dubstep remix. They are really good they might beat us. Their song is over and we take the stage we also have a dubstep remix of a new song. When we are done the crowd cheers.

A few other groups go and then everyone has voted.

"The winner of the dance off between the Widows and The Phantoms is ......... the Widows."

The crowd goes wild. We are pissed. We head out to our cars and the widows do the same. Soon everyone is leaving. I drive home. I notice a car going the same way as me. they pull into Lexi's garage. That's all I see before I go inside.
----------------------------------------------
Lexi's POV ( Friday)

I am still hyped about the win on Wednesday. I put on my camo shorts and black t-shirt. I put on my vans and a hat that has Mickey Mouse on it. I grab my keys and walk downstairs. "Drew are you ready yet!" shout.

I see him come downstairs in a grim reaper costume. I walk out and over to Jake's house. I ring the doorbell. Mrs. Hawk answers the door.

"Hi Mrs. Hawk I'm hear to drop off Drew." I say.

"Awesome come on in."

"I have to go thanks though." With that I go back and get in my truck. I drive to my garage where I get in my Dark gray Camaro.

I get to the party right as the rest of my gang finishes the decorations.

"This will be the best party ever." I say. People start coming in and I star drinking.

I don't know how but I wake up in my bed the next morning. I shower and get dressed.

----------------------------------------------
Jake's POV

I get to the party late so it is already in full swing. I go in and get a drink. I see someone that looks like Devil. I shake it off and go dance with some random girl all I remember after that is that Justin drives me home.
----------------------------------------------
I finally updated Yay.