Chapter 16(Halloween prt1)

Lexi's POV

I eat dinner then go to my room. I sit on my bed texting my gang. I get tired of just texting them so I tell them to meet me at the garage.

Put on skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, black combat boots, and a leather jacket.

I walk downstairs and grab my keys and helmet. I tell my parents where I'm going and get on my bike. As I'm leaving Jake waves me over.

"That's not really your dad's bike is it?" he asks.

"Nope it's mine"

"Where are you going?"

"To hang out with my friends."

"Ok"

I put my helmet back on and drive towards my garage.

When I get there they are already lounging on the couches and drinking beer.

"You know it's a school night right?" I ask.

"Yeah we are only having 2 at the most."Jason says.

"Ok"

I grab a beer and sit down.

"What are we going to do for Halloween this year? I want to go trick or treating and throw a party but I have to take my brother to a kids Halloween party and possibly trick or treating."

"Who's party?" Emmy asks.

"Liam Hawk's"

"Is he related to Jake Hawk?"

"Yep"

"Doesn't he live across the street? Can't you just drop him off there and go?"

"That's s great idea. Also I got the perfect place to throw the party. I got this old wear house that used to be a owned by the Marine Corps as a training facility."

"Can we set up our head quarters there?" Kate asks.

"Yeah it's 2 stories. The bottom floor can be half party room and half gym sense there's a wall right in the middle and the upstairs com be our headquarters. Also there is an under ground garage."

"Cool" Sam says.

"Where is it?" Dylan asks.

"Across the street."

"Sweet" Austin says.

"What should we be for Halloween ?"

"Let's be skaters sense we already have skater clothes."

"Sounds good."

I finish the beer and grab another.

We talk, joke, and laugh at stories about stupid stuff we did. At 10:45 I head back to my house.

I go upstairs and get ready for bed.

———————- 2 weeks later ———————

I can't wait for Friday. Its Halloween and I can't wait to party. Mrs. Hawk is letting Drew stay with them till after lunch on Saturday. So I can get wasted and sleep till 12:00.

I put my books in my locker and walk out the door. Monday is over now I can go home. I have some homework to do and I need to get ahead. I have a race on Wednesday. And on Thursday night we are going to prank Jake gang during their bonding time.

I park my car in the driveway and walk inside.

Drew is at Jake's house and Jake is coming over here to work on the book report. I grab the book from my room and sit down in the living room. 5 minutes later the doorbell rings. I open the door to see an annoyed Jake.

"Looks like your day wasn't better than mine."I say smirking.

"Haha very funny, working with you isn't making it any better."

"I could say the same too you."

I let him in and we start working on our report. You have to complete an elements of literature chart, a summary of the book, and say what your favorite part is.

Halfway through the first element my parents get home. My mom leaves too work in her office.

Halfway through the chart Jake gets board and starts playing on his phone. I finally finish the chart and look over to see Jake is asleep. I quickly debate about waking him up with an air horn or Reveille. I decide on using 2 air horns. I quietly get the 2 air horns out of the cabinet and sneak over to Jake.

I put 1 in front of his face the other next to his ear. I silently count down from 3 and blow the horns.

Jake sits up faster than I thought was humanly possible screaming. I am on the floor laughing so hard my side hurts and it's silent.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You don't wake a sleeping person up like that!" he yells.

"Yeah you do. You should have seen your face!" with that I start laughing again.

I stop laughing when I get a text from Sam.

Sam:want 2 go 2 the skate park

Lexi: Idk Jake is over

S: ditch him or let him come just don't wear ur gang clothes

L:ok

"Hey Jake want to go to the skate park with me and my friends?"

"Sure. Wait. You skate?!"

"Yeah and go get your board."

I run upstairs and put on camo shorts, a black tee, and black Vans. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a airbrush hat that has my real name on it. Sam texted the others so they aren't wearing gang clothes.

I grab my board and run downstairs. I grab the keys to my truck and run outside Jake is waiting for me outside. Surprisingly he says nothing about my outfit.

I motion for him to get in the truck. We throw our boards in the back and drive to the park.

The rest of my gang is there when we arrive. I quickly skate down to them. Jake is taking his time so I decide to skate circles around him shouting 'Hurry up slow poke!'.

I then head over to the half pipe and start doing tricks along with the rest of my gang. When we stop we see Jake staring at us wide eyed.

"How is it that the nerds can skate better than me the bad boy?"

"I don't know maybe we're awesome like that." Justin says.

We all laugh then go back to skating but we refuse to show Jake how to do the tricks.

———————————————————————

Authors Note

The next chapter will be more interesting.