Chapter 25

Lexi's POV

I woke up at 11:00 the next morning with a headache. I don't remember how much I drank last night and considering that we handle alcohol well and we're all hung over it was probably a lot.

After collecting the bottles we found out that we drank a lot  bottles of beer  and did a shot each.

We all cleaned up the house and then I got changed into my change of clothes. It was ripped skinny jeans and a tank top with vans. Then we ate and went home.

When I got home Jake was starting at me. I quickly closed the garage door and then took my helmet off. Right as I got inside the doorbell rang. Drew said he'd g the door so I put my earbuds in and was listening to music. Next thing I know someone is watching me.

Jake was standing there watching me. I take my earbuds out.

"Can I help you?" I ask him.

"I never thought of you as the tattoo type. When did that happen?"

He asks.

"When I was fifteen just before we left Europe for Mexico." I say.

"What are they?"

"Rock n Roll sign, Believe written in Chinese, and a band for the MMA group I'm in with my friends."

"Any more"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Anything else?"

"Let's get to work."

"Let's not. Let's play Just Dance instead."

"OK"

We go up to the video game room to find a bunch of boxes. We instantly start opening the boxes.

It was all the Rock Band games and the instruments.

We spent 4 hours playing that. Jake wasn't happy that I beat him.

"Do you actually play guitar?" he asks.

"Yeah. I'll show you." I said.

I play 'Our Song' , 'Haunted', and 'Rock N Roll'.

"Wow!" he says.

I smile. "Do you want dinner?" I ask.

"Yeah. What do you have in mind?"

"Pizza."

"Sure."

I order the pizza and grab theFast and Furious movies. 15 minutes later I was walking upstairs with 2 pizzas. Drew and Liam are splitting 1.

I give Jake his pizza and put mine down and go to the mini fridge. I grab 2 root beers and sit back down.

----------------------------------------------

It is now 11:30 we watched 3 of the Fast and Furious movies. Drew and Liam fell asleep at 9:30. Jake fell asleep 10 minutes ago.

I walk across the hall to my room and lock the door. I put on my pajamas and go to sleep.