Chapter 38

Lexi's POV

Today I'm going to reveal myself to the world. It's going down in about an hour. I'm wearing my normal jeans but I have a pair of black, ripped, short shorts in my backpack along with my leather jacket and black fish net tights. I have on under a sweatshirt a black t shirt with a white scull that says rock n' roll. It is ripped in the back so it shows my red tank top. I have black skater shoes in my backpack. I can't wait to cause trouble. It's just so much fun. The intercom crackles.

"Will all students please report to the gym for the pep rally."

We all stand. I grab my backpack and sneak to the bathroom. i take off my sweatshirt. I change out of my jeans and sneakers. I put on my custom snap-back. I make sure no one is looking then I hurry to the back entrance of the gym. There I wait for my gang. They all arrive at the same time except for Dylan. He was setting up the audio and linking the lights to his computer. The rally was in full swing when Dylan arrived.

"All set." he says.

"Go." I say. With that all the lights go out and we sneak in. Then 'Bad Girl' By Avril Lavigne comes on and we go to the center. We start dancing and the spot lights come on. Oh, how much I enjoy this. Then my solo comes. My whole gang shouts "Go Lexi!". I can hear the crowd gasp. This is so fun. Next thing I know the song is over and the lights com on. The principal comes over. He looks like he is about to explode.

"Is something bothering you Mr.Smith?" I ask.

"MY OFFICE NOW!!!!" he shouts.

"I'd rather not." I say.

"I SAID MY OFFICE NOW Ms. Dylans and your friends too."

"RUN!!!" Emmy shouts and we take of running.

We run to our cars and drive to my garage.

"That was sooo fun." Sam says

" I know right." I say agreeing with her.

We talk, drink, and joke for the rest of the time we normally in school then head home. When I get home Jake is waiting for me at the door.

"Hey" I say.

"They are at my house. Lets hang out."

"Ok" I say.

We walk into the kitchen and grab some beers. We sit down at the bar.

*******************************************************************************

Jake's POV

I'm sitting in the gym trying to not fall asleep when the lights go out. Music starts playing. Spotlights turn on and I see Lexi. she starts dancing by herself and her gang is shouting "Go Lexi". When That's over they bad mouth the principle and leave before police are called. I continue with school. After school I pick up Drew and Liam. I take them to my house then go to Lexi's

***present time***

"That was an interesting performance." I say

"Yeah"

"I like bad Lexi better." I say

"Thanks"she blushes.I think it's cute. Oh no this can not be happening. I can not love Lexi. Our gangs don't get along. Screw it.

"Want to go to the skate park?" I ask

"I have one in my backyard." she says.

She stands up and grabs her skateboard. I grab mine from the porch and go out back past the pool.

We skate some and then I try to teach Lexi a trick. She falls but finally she lands it. I show her a new flip. She falls on top of me.

*******************************************************************************

to be continued.