Epilouge

Lexi's POV

Today is the day I leave for college. It's a little after 7AM right now.It is bitter sweet. I am excited to go to college, but I am sad to leave my family and Jake. My other friends are either joining the military, going to college or going to other military colleges such as VMI. We promised to keep in touch.

I am picking up one of the last boxes of things I am talking with me when a pair of strong arms takes it from. "Hi Jake." I say.

I pick up the last box and walk to my truck. I put it in the bed of my truck with every thing else since it is covered. I am bringing some books, some of my clothes, pictures, CDs, and DVDs along with my laptop and phone.

"I leave for college next week." Jake says.

"I wish I could help you move in but I have to be at the Academy."

"When are you leaving?"

"At eight thirty at the latest. I am going to drive as far as I can and then I am going to stop and drive the rest of the way the next day. So it should take about two days to get there."

"It's seven thirty right now, so I am going to say goodbye to you now."

We hug and kiss goodbye and I promise to call him as much as possible. I then go inside to say goodbye to my mom, dad, brother, uncle Nate and his girlfriend Kelly who are visiting.

After I say goodbye and start driving. I turn on the music in my car as I hit the highway. This is it. The beginning of my adulthood.

###########################
Authors Note
This is the end let me know if you want a sequel or an epilogue in Jakes POV.