Chapter 6

Lexi's POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' goes my alarm clock. Last night I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I get out of bed and take a shower. I then put on my outfit for today. It was a tee shirt (that said 'It's not rocket science. Oh wait yes it is ! NASA. US space and rocket center), jeans, Nikes, and nerd glasses. I went down two flights of stairs to get my car keys from the kitchen.

My house has three levels. On the first floor there is the kitchen, a giant hallway, the living room, a bath room, and a laundry room. there is also a door to the basement and a door to the garage. The basement just has boxes full of stuff we don't use or don't need left from the move. Also down there is a room for my two German Shepard dogs Gemma and Princess. They are retired bomb and drug sniffing dogs.

The second floor had my brother's and my Parents' room and a guest room.

The third floor is mine. It has my room, my video game room with soundproof walls a dance studio and a gym. My room is black with neon paint splatters on the walls and black lights running around the room that make the paint glow. I got my room to look like that by inviting my friends over for the weekend and shooting paintballs at the wall and flinging paint at the walls.

In the backyard we have a pool and a skate park. I sometimes skate in the driveway.

"Andrew come on!" I shout

"Coming" he replies and we leave.

I drop him off and head to school. I park next to a motorcycle that I didn't see yesterday

*************************************

"Lexi!" Lea shouts.

I slam my locker shut.

"Yeah" I say.

"What classes do you have today?"

I show her my schedule.

A1 Math 145 ______B1 Science 167

A2 History 209 _____B2 English 150

A3 Chorus 245 ______B3 PE gym

A4 Art 234 _______B4 Spanish 215

"We don't have any classes together. You have them all with Jake except Chorus and Art."

Fuck my life.

"Great. Just fucking great"

I go to first period. It went great except Jake kept throwing wads of paper at me same with second period.

It's now lunch I walk into the cafeteria and notice 9 new kids. I go closer and notice they are my gang. They are my friends.

Sam: 16 female 5'4 blonde hair down to her mid back green eyes.

Kate: 17 female 5'5 red hair cut to shoulder length blue eyes.

Danny: 16 female 5'3 brown hair down to the middle of her back green eyes.

Emmy/ Emily; 17 dirty blonde hair that is shoulder length blue eyes.

They all have a six pack even me.

Jason: 18 male dirty blonde hair that is spiked up blue eyes and an eight pack.

Nick: male 17 blonde hair like Jason's , brown eyes and an eight pack.

Dylan: 17 male blonde hair like the others hair style blue eyes.

Austin: 16 male, brown hair spiked, green eyes.

Erick: male, 18, brown hair spiked up, blue eyes.

They all are strong and have eight packs.

"Guys!" I shouted "what took you so long?"

"We decided to come later."Jason says.

Our fathers are in the same unit.

"Ok, Come join me for lunch." I say.

We go sit with Lea.

"Who are they?" she asks

"These are my friends Jason, Nick, Dylan, Austin, Erick, Sam, Kate Danny, and Emmy/ Emily. Guys this is Lea." I say pointing to them as I say there name.

"Hi" they all say.

We compare schedules

Math: All

History: All

Chorus: Danny,Kate, Sam, Emmy, Me. The boys are doing band.

Art: Kate, Me, Emmy, Austin, Jason. The rest chose tech Ed.

English: All

Science: All

PE: All

Spanish: All

*************************************

"Do you want to come to the skate park with me?" I ask the gang as we leave lunch.

"Hell yeah!" they reply.

I got to dress out for gym.

We only did fitness testing in gym. I did 150 push-ups and 90 curl- ups. I also ran 70 laps for the pacer. I ran the mile in 6 minutes. Same for my gang.

Now time for Spanish. I'm already fluent in Spanish along with my gang. We spent a year in Mexico and we also spent a year in Germany. Also a year in England.

*************************************

I change into camouflage pants black Vans and a black crop- top that says 'fuck' in sliver letters. I also wear a black hat with a flat neon green brim side ways with my hair straightened. Andrew is at a friends house. I go meet my friends at the skate park.

We are the only people there. After 3 hours I go get my brother and head home to get Chinese take-out. After dinner I do my homework and go to bed.

___________________________

The picture is of Lea.