010 | The Ring

"Natashaaaa," I called into our apartment as I stepped out of the elevator, grinning to myself. I hadn't stopped thinking about Steve and I's gym session all day - even Bruce caught onto it when he snapped me out of a daydream mid pipette.

"Bonnieeeee," she called back from her room, poking her head out of the doorway as she smiled and waved at me.

I grinned and skipped over to her, taking her hands and pulling her back into her room, sitting on the bed across from her, "Steve and I are going to a jazz concert later this week."

"He asked you out?" She gasped and I sheepishly nodded. Nat squealed quietly as she pulled me into a tight hug, grinning.

"At least, I think it's a date," I beamed, hugging her back while my brows creased, "What if it's not a date?"

"Bonnie, it's definitely a date. Steve doesn't just ask his friends to go listen to jazz," Nat laughed, giving my a squeeze before hopping up around and jumping around a little. She was buzzing.

"You know, he didn't even take his ex on dates like that," she grinned, hopping back and picking up both of my hands, pulling me up from the bed, "We've gotta get Bucky to teach you to dance, just in case."

"Actually, Steve kinda taught me this morning," I blushed and Nat squealed again, wrapping me in another tight hug.

"Stevie's in loooove," she sung as we both giggled, swaying slightly as we hugged each-other. Nat and I continued gushing to each-other before an interrupting thought popped back into my head.

"Hey, who's Steve's ex?" I knitted my brows and turned to Nat, who was flaked on her bed beside me.

"Oh, Sharon Carter. Just a shield agent. I don't know that I'd even classify her as an ex, they just kinda flirted a little. She's not even close to being 'in the picture' anymore, though, so you've got nothing to worry about," Nat smiled as she watched me, "You should be worrying more about what you're gonna wear."

"Okay, you're right," I laughed and rolled my eyes at her, rolling onto my stomach and propping myself up on my elbows, "Steve's keen for a movie ni-"

"Miss. Romanoff and Dr. Mitchell, Mr. Rogers is inviting you to a 'movie night,'" FRIDAY's voice cut me off as I giggled, "Perfect timing. FRIDAY, tell them we'll be there soon with snacks."

Nat and I quickly got ourselves organised, knocking on the boys' door a moment later, each of us with an armful of snacks. Sam opened the door and stepped to the side for us to come on, greeting us both, "Hey hey hey."

"Hey Sam, hey Buck," I smiled as I waved to Bucky in the kitchen. Nat gave Sam a quick hug before skipping to the kitchen to help Bucky, followed by myself in hot pursuit to drop the snacks off.

"You know, I'm kinda looking forward to having you two cater to us for once," Nat teased as I giggled, keeping my eyes peeled for Steve. Sam rolled his eyes as he began attempting to defend himself - Bucky stayed quiet, watching me.

He noticed as he gave me a little nod, amused, "He's just gone to pick up the pizza from the foyer." I mouthed a quiet 'ah' and sat at one of the bar stools opposite everyone at the island bench, smiling slightly to myself.

"You know what, Natasha, go sit your ass down and we'll show you some five star catering," Sam sassed as Nat scooted out of the kitchen, taking a seat on one side of me as she laughed. "Right. You're not lifting a finger all night. Are you thirsty? What can I get you?" Sam raised a brow as Nat laughed harder.

I giggled as I watched them, shaking my head slightly as Nat looked to me, amused, "I think we'll have two glasses of champagne, thank you. With strawberries."