NO. 19

School was full of people. When Octavius was about to go to his class, he noticed turmoil in the hall. A lot of students were standing there, watching something. Of course he was curious. He made his way right to the front, just to see three tall girls fighting one small blackhaired girl. To make it more interesting, there was a little nerd girl, crying.

Octavius was staring at Cia, wondering how is she avoiding all punches. She was good, it looked like she predicted everything. "What's going on?" Keane suddenly appeared next to him. "Wait isn't that-"

"Yep, it's Cia," Octavius answered, enjoying the show. Cia just pulled one girl's hair and pushed her to the ground. While Octavius was enjoying it, Keane was quite worried.

"We should help her," he said and was about to go there, when Octavius grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Are you kidding?! She's obviously nailing it! Plus, do you really think that it's her, who needs help?" Keane was watching her and had to agree. Cia definitely didn't need help.

"But still, we should stop it, or she'll get into trouble." With that he walked right there between fighting girls. Octavius sighted and joined him. He won't let his twin alone.

Cia was glaring at them. They were watching her for a while already, finally it crossed their mind to help her. Her ankle was still not healed, not that they knew something was wrong with it in the first place. "OK girls, I think that's enough for today," said Keane.

"Guys," her tone was completely different now. Obviously they knew them. Well to be honest, everyone did. "I don't know who she is to you, but since she started fight, I won't just let her go!" Cia rolled her eyes and looked at crying Amy on the ground. She kneeled next to her.

"Are you alright? I'll take you to the infirmary OK?" she asked helping Amy to get up. She started walking away.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" yelled the tall blonde girl, who was obviously the main one, and tried to pass around Keane. He grabbed her hand and gave her a death stare.
"Stay awake from our sister." he told her before going after Cia. Octavius followed.

Cia walked Amy to infirmary, knowing that her stepbrothers are right behind her. When the nurse came in, Octavius pulled her out of the room to the hall. "Why the hell would you start a fight?!"

"Hey! I didn't start it! I told them to leave Amy alone, and they didn't! So I pushed them to take her away!" Cia shouted back at him all frustrated.

"That is called starting a fight for fuck's sake! Can you not make problems for once, huh?" Keane was only standing there, listening to their argument. He was there to tear them apart, if it ended with fight.

"Okey, I started a fight then! But if they didn't want me to fight them, they were not supposed to bully anyone!"

"Cia," Keane entered their argument, "from this fighting of yours could be a big problem at school."

"Look, if school doesn't want me to fight anyone, they should do something with those three blonde things! If there are no bullies, there is no reason for me to fight!" she stated and crossed arms on her chest. Octavius sighted in frustration, but a small smile cracked his face. She really called those so called Queens of school three blonde things. It was kind of funny.

"Plus, did you see any injuries on them?" she continued. "No! Because there are none. I won't fight and hurt someone who isn't on my level!"
God her ankle hurt! She stepped on it badly and made it even worse.

Unfortunately, Keane noticed moment of pain which glimpsed on her face. "Cia are you hurt?" he asked, worried a bit. Cia bited her lip. That was a great opportunity, she will say that she got hurt during fight and no one will think about anything else!

"I sprained my ankle a bit. It's nothing serious."
"Are you sure?" Even Octaviuses angry face slowly changed to a worried one.
"I'm sure. But aren't you supposed to be in class already?"
"Just tell Amy and we'll go together."

Cia listened them for once. When she walked out, she smiled. "How about a piggyback ride, since my ankle is injured?" Both of them shaked head in instant. "Pretty pleaseee," she tried again and to her surprise, it worked. Keane bended and Cia hopped on his back happily.

"It's only today since you have injury. So don't get used to it!"
"Alright!" she said and saluted. Both twins smiled. She was cute.

When Niles drove them all home, Cia got a text from Josh Browns. That was the police officer she was working with. Apparently they got the ship and all drugs from it. What a relief.

About ten minutes later, El called. Cia knew right away, it was bad. El never called her, she always texted. So when Cia got an incoming call from her, she was slightly nervous.
"Hey El. Sup?" she talked like nothing was happening.
"Cia we need to meet. All of us." Her voice held urgency.
"Did something happen?"
"We'll talk about it later. I already sent you a location, come right away."
"OK," Cia was biting her lip. It wasn't late, so she probably should be able to go out.

"I'm here!" Cia came a bit late, because she had met Jin on her way down. And twins already told others about her ankle. So Jin didn't want her to go, but in the end he drove her there. Cia picked a location not that far and promised to call again when she wants to go back.

"So what is wrong?" she asked all confused. Everyone looked like if they were supposed to be killed any minute.

"The consignment we were passing on Wednesday was held and confiscated by police," Eleonor announced with death glare. From some reason she was watching Cia. Everyone was.

"Guys, do you really think it was me?"
"Well nothing like that happened before  you came and joined us." said Joseph.
"Well thanks for trusting me. But how could it be me? I had no idea where the ship is going! So did you. And we saw it sailing away."

"She is right. We were watching it going away and everything was OK. And there is no chance she knew where it's going. Even you didn't know El," Rebecca defended her. Cia gave her a grateful smile.

"Good. I just needed to make sure," said El, looking exhausted. "I guess boss will call me during today and meet me. I just needed to make sure."

"Look El, I don't want to get you into trouble. I can go with you and explain." Boss. That was a great chance to see who it was. El smiled at her.
"It's OK. They won't do anything to me. And Joseph is going along, so there's no need to be worried." Cia just nodded, she was disappointed, but what elese could she do?

That was all, everyone said Bye and went home. "You are not leaving?" Kayla asked, tapping on El's shoulder.
"My stepbrother drove me here and I promised to call him, when I'm done. Guess it'd be suspicious, if I was done after fifteen minutes."
"So how about coffee girls?" Kayla
suggested.
"I don't drink coffee," stated Cia.
"Tea it is then!" With that Kayla grabbed their hands and dragged them to a Cafe nearby.

"So you have stepbrother?" Kayla started conversation.
"Stepbrothers. Seven."
"You're kidding!"
"Hey, she is a part of Percon family now," revealed El and Kayla's mouth went to the "O" shape.
"I wouldn't really say a part of Perxon family. They don't want me there and they are letting me know as much as possible." They laughed together.

That afternoon Cia laughed together with these two. They were funny. And later, when Cia was sitting in a car, she realised, she already see them as friends. But that is bad. She had to be strong and willing to destroy their lives to expose the truth. How is this going to end.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HEY!
Soo, I have 100 readings already. I know it's not much, but I really didn't expect anyone to read this, so I'm really happy!
And! Next chapter won't be a chapter. I decided to make a list of characters, with photos. I'm saying right away, that I'm not trying to force you my vision, so if you have already your own, just don't look at it.
Once more thank you for reading my story, this literally made my day!
Thanks! Love you! 🖤🖤🖤