Characters

So, all my photos are from pinterest.
Again I'm saying, that this is my vision, so if you have your own already just don't continue! On the other hand, I added some informations to everyone, so it might help you to orient better 😁

First thing first, I mention their mother there quite a lot, so I thought some basic informations about her would be great.

Elizabeth Perxon
a beautiful woman, who caught James's heart right away. They got married soon and were happy with their kids. After some time, James's parents, started to develop a great pressure on her. She got a lot of stress and when she was told she's a horrible mother and that they will take care of her kids, she got depressed a lot.
It went like that for some time, younger twins were born and the pressure and depression got even worse. Elizabeth hurted herself several times. In the end she was unable to bear with it and left her family on 20th April. She thought it will get only worse and she will end up killing herself, so she didn't want her kids to see her like that.
It broke everyone's heart.

James Perxon 49 years old He has his own family business

James Perxon
49 years old
He has his own family business.
Date of birth: 10. 4. 1972
High: 180 cm / 5,9 feet

His wife gave him seven sons and run away from them, because of too much pressure his parents put on her. After that he torn his relationship with his parents, started his own business and raised his sons on his own while searching for his wife.

Family is like branches on tree. Everyone grows in different directions, but roots are still the same.

 Everyone grows in different directions, but roots are still the same

Raven Perxon

26 years old - the oldest brother
He is quite famous cook, who ows and run few restaurants. He works in one too, but it's more like a hobby.
Date of birth: 1. 3. 1996
High: 185 cm / 6 feet