NO. 40

Cia was sitting in a car, staring from the window, her mind still somewhere else, while Kim was driving her home. She told him everything. And she also told him, she is leaving Perxons. At first he tried to change her mind, but it was impossible. In the end she told him, she is leaving anyway, so he can know, where she is and help her, or he can make her stay and loose contact with her. After that he agreed with her leaving.

Cia climbed to her room through her window. It was day already, almost noon. And everyone was out, they were most likely looking for her. Cia was fighting tears the whole way there and she was constantly loosing.

"Where the hell were you!" Mandy was sitting in one armchair, how did Cia not notice her? "Cia! Everyone is out, looking for you! They are hell worried! What were you thinking when you left like that?"

"I wasn't really thinking. I'm sorry," answered Cia as she grabbed some backpack and started filling it with necessities. Mandy was watching her all confused. She had no idea what was happening.

"Cia can you slow down? Why are you packing!"

Tears were running from Cia's eyes, no matter how much she wanted to stop them. She desperately ran her hand through her hair. "I'm leaving." Cia found a gun quickly and put it inside her backpack. As well as her phone charger, money some clothes and other things.

"What do you mean you're leaving? Cia what happened today? Where were you?!" Mandy seemed to be so worried.

"I went back home. And everything is so fucked up. It was all wrong to begin with, I should never come here," Cia tried to explain, but made Mandy even more confused.

"C'mon Cia, put that backpack down and talk to me alright? Nothing bad will happen, everyone is alright! So talk to me! You don't have to leave, you can stay here!" Mandy was trying to stay calm, not to distress Cia even more, but she didn't understand anything and was worried.

"I can't! I can't! I can't stay here! It's too dangerous for everyone!" Cia's heart was breaking, just like Mandy's.

"Cia no one is endangered because of you. They aren't even your biological family. Nothing is going to happen to them. You can't leave!"

"You don't get it Mandy. I don't have a choice right here."

"Cia no matter what, you can't just leave them! It took so long for them to accept you. You can't leave when you know how their mother left them! It will break them! You will becomes like her! They will be waiting for you to come back everyday! How can you do that?!"

"Because their mother is not coming back!" Cia finally yelled and broke down on the floor. It hurted so much. "Their mother is not coming back..."

"What do you mean?"

"She- She is dead. For thirteen years already..." Cia sobbed. It was so hard to even breathe. "She- She is dead because of me Mandy. Even if I didn't put everyone to danger I could not stay here! I fucking killed their mother!"

Mandy was watching her in pure shock. "What do you mean Cia?" She asked carefully.

"What I'm saying! I fucking killed her! I killed our mother!" Cia was sitting on the floor, looking like her world was destroyed. And it was true.

"Your mother?"

"That's why I have to leave. I have to Mandy. I'm their biological sister. If this gets to wrong people, they will use it against me. And I have already killed one person in this family. I can't hurt someone else."

"Cia, you didn't kill your mother. She died protecting you." Mandy was clearly shocked hearing that, but she tried her best to calm Cia down. "I understand why you have to go. So let me go with you. We can help each other and take care of ourselves."

"You can't come with me."

"Of course I can. I'll take care of myself."

"But you are not taking care of yourself only anymore." Mandy looked at her as if she was crazy. "You are pregnant aren't you?" Mandy looked shocked.

"I- what?" She looked down on her belly. Now it suddenly made sense. Her period stopped, it were three months already, but that happened time to time. It had happened in past. But she remembered feeling sick and remembered how Raven told her her boobs are bigger. God! She was pregnant!

Cia smiled and got up. "I'll go now."

"No, no Cia. Wait!" Mandy grabbed her hand. "I can come with you anyway, nothing will happen to us."

"Mandy, I can't risk your life. I can't risk life of your baby and my brothers baby! So let go!" But Mandy was holding her firmly. Cia looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry for this." With that, she injected her sedative. "Don't worry, this will not hurt you, neither your baby. You'll be up in few hours." Mandy was already struggling to stand firm. Cia made her lay in her bed and covered her with blanket, ignoring tears of anger and sadness in her eyes.

"When you wake up Mandy, can you do something for me? Take care of them and yourself. I promis I'll try to deal with everything. I will make sure no one will hurt my family. Ever. And I'll do my best to be there, when your baby is born." Cia wiped away tear on Mandy's cheek and smiled. "I love you all. Remember that," she whispered to already sleeping Mandy.

And she left. She went through the window, like she came.

Kim was waiting in car, as she got in, he looked at her. He knew she cried again, but he didn't mention it. "So where do you want to go?" he asked.

"I don't know. But I have work to do. And I have six months for it," she said, remembering promis she gave to Mandy. She'll try her best to be there, when the baby is born.

She will do her best, not to let anyone get hurt.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm sorry. This was not that interesting, but it will get better I promise!

🖤🖤🖤