NO. 43

Perxons came home, hoping Cia came back. They were out whole day, looking for her, but she was nowhere, she didn't even pick up a phone.

Octavius was worried. Since she came here, he wished nothing but her going away, but not the last month. Cia got closer to everyone. She became part of the family. So even when he was fighting with her all the time, he grew to like her so much.

They walked up to her room. And saw Mandy sleeping in her bed. Raven's eyes softened and he walked to her to wake her up.

Mandy was up in only a few seconds, sitting up, looking around as she was looking for someone, before breaking down in tears. "Hey, what is wrong?" Raven took her face into his hands and wiped away her tears. He had no idea why she was crying.

But Mandy wasn't sure about that too. Was she crying because of the pregnancy? Because Cia left? Or because she knew she was their biological sister and couldn't tell them? What was she supposed to do? She didn't want to lie to all of them, but she also couldn't tell them the truth.

"Cia- Cia have left..." she whispered. Keane searched her things the moment she said it. And felt on the ground. That's how hurt he was. That's how it broke him. All of them. Mandy decided to leave the news about pregnancy for another time.

It was more than three months since Cia left them. It was too long. Everyone was down, feeling guilty. Maybe they were to mean to her. It's not that they tried extra hard to make her feel home and loved. Mandy knew why she left, but she didn't tell them.

She said, that Cia will come back one day. And that she will tell them herself.

Also, the baby news made everyone happy. It made it all a little bit more bearable. Especially for Raven. Soon, they were engaged. It made everyone forget about their sister. Even though it was just for a week.

The proposal was perfect. Raven was freaking out for the whole week before that and didn't let anyone think about anything but him proposing. The whole family flew to Paris for a week and every single member of their family had his own part to do.

But since they came back, the bad mood was back too. Everyone was bearing it in his own way, but it was hard. Another person they loved dearly left them. And it was too much to take.

Mr. Perxon was buried in his work. Raven was looking out for his wife to be all the time. Luckily betrothed were busy with their upcoming wedding and with their baby.

Jin was preparing for tests and Mace moved to his company, saying he wants to concentrate on composing.

Leyton's paintings got darker and Niles was weirdly quite. Twins stopped fighting. And like that everything was weirdly quite and just weird in particular.

Octavius was feeling down all the time. In the end he decided to go out. He got to his car and drove away. No one tried to stop him. They were too down to do so. No one even asked where he's going.

Octavius got into the club with fake ID. He wasn't drinking, he drove there and it would be all wrong, if he got to car accident. He didn't want to make his family even more worried.

Some girl came to him. She was wearing a short skirt and was quite pretty. So when she took his hand and pulled him to the crowd to dance, he didn't resist. Girl was moving her hips as she danced, he liked her. After a few dances she pulled him out to the room. He was ready to take it further. He really wanted to take it further. But his phone rang.

"Yes?" he answered while the girl was kissing his neck. He didn't even know who was calling.

"Where the fuck are you Octavius?! We were hell worried! So whatever you are doing, just stop and come back!"