Epilogue

Seven years later

Cia woked up in her bed with Kim's arms wrapped around her waist. Somehow, they always ended up like that. Like if he was scared she could disappear.

She smiled as she kissed his forehead and walked to the kitchen. Cia stared preparing breakfast, that was something she never thought she will do. Especially for her husband. Smiled made it's way on her face one again, as she looked at the gold ring on her finger. Kim had the same one.

Suddenly two hands wrapped around her waist and she felt a soft kiss on her neck. Cia relaxed and leaned against his warm body. "Morning," she greeted.

"Morning," Kim said with sleepy voice and placed one more kiss on her cheek. Cia loved that feeling. She loved how Kim made her feel.

Complete.

"My brothers and dad are coming for lunch today," Cia told him. Kim nodded, his arms still around her waist and face buried in her hair.

"I know, you told me yesterday, I suppose you don't want them to know we were in Russia, do you?"

"No," Cia shaked her head. Seven years ago, she promised her family she will live a nice life. No danger or anything like that. But helping her state was just her nature. She was lucky to marry man who had it the same way.

Kim left for shower and Cia finished the breakfast. It was than or never. She had to tell him first.

Kim sat down at the table and waited for her to sit to. Then he smiled and was about to start eating, when he stopped, with his hand above the pancake. "You want to tell me something," he more informed her than asked. Cia smiled, he always knew.

"Yes," she nodded and watched Kim taking his hand back, fully concentrating on her instead of the food in front of him.

"What is it?" Cia could see how worried he was. Because she was scared and he knew it too well.

Cia sighed and put that thing right in front of him. Kim's eyes widened. "I- I-"

"Please don't panic. Because I'm panicking and we can't both do that." Cia said and her hands were shaking. She was never that nervous.

"I will be father?" he asked and finally looked at her. His eyes filled with joy as he was smiling so honestly. "We are having baby!" He yelled all excited and ran to her. Next second Cia was in the air in Kim's tight hug.

"Wait," he said as he finally realised and pun her down again. "What do you mean you are panicking? Don't you want this?" He asked and Cia knew, that if she said no, he wouldn't stop her. It would hurt him, but he would stop her, if she wanted abortion.

"I'm just scared," she bit her lip and looked away.

"Honey," Kim said and pulled her into a calming hug. "You are going to be a perfect mother. And I will be perfect father. And! I won't even have to be the overprotective one, because that will be you for sure!" Cia laughed. It was as if he knew exactly what she needed to hear.

The truth was, Cia wanted to have a family with him. She felt safe with him, could always rely on him and she knew, that even if something did happen to her, he would always be there to take care of the family.

"I love you," Kim told her as he pulled from the hug just enough to kiss her. And Cia couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

"I love you," she said back.

X

"My beautiful daughter!" Her father pulled her into a hug as he walked in with his new wife.