thirty two

billie sprung up and held my face between her hands.

"i love you too baby" she said pulling my face towards hers. kissing my lips as she gripped my hair.

"Y/N??" she said pulling away

"yes?" i said

"i'm picking up something for you today-" she started

"what is it?" i interrupted

"not telling " she grinned "anyway i'm gonna go now"

i was shocked, also excited.

"now? why now?" i asked

"because what i want to buy you is limited stock and i need to get it before everyone else does" she said as she stood up "i won't be taking the car im gonna get fin to take me okay,"

"okay" i said hugging her before she walked out the door.

she got halfway down the hallway to the lobby and turned to look at me... "Y/N.. i love you" she said looking at me

"i love you more. be safe okay" i smiled and closed the door.

ugh i miss her already. what am i going to do while she's gone? maybe i'll eat something

about 10 minutes had passed and i'd eaten almost all of the food i could find and i still couldn't stop thinking about billie.

i decided to snapchat her.

i snapped a picture of my face and told her i missed her.

she snapped back within a minute.

 great that just made me miss her even more

great that just made me miss her even more. i couldn't stop thinking about what she was getting me.i couldn't decide wether to be scared or super excited so i chose both.

i awaited billies return. anxiously. excitedly. willingly. gratefully.

i sat back down in the bed and waited some more.

finally billie got back and she rushed in the door and told me to close my eyes even though the present was wrapped. it was big. bigger than i'd expected. and she held it as if it was so fragile.

i closed my eyes and obeyed. i felt her place it on the bed. it was heavy. she sat down next to me on the other side.

"okay open your eyes" she said

as i began to unwrap the present i couldn't help but be excited. i was originally nervous but now, i wasn't at all. i got to the bare box. it was just brown. no writing or anything.

i lifted the lid and oh. my. god.

........