Thirty five

As Billie placed her lips on mine I felt her hand travel down my body between my legs, I spread them apart inviting her. She pulled my shirt off and kissed down my body making me shiver. I gripped her hair and pushed her further down begging for more.
She placed her fingers inside me and moved them in a fast but rhythmic motion. I moaned in pleasure as she picked up the pace.
Billie brought her lips back up to mine and out tongues danced together, she giggled as I flipped over on top of her.
I left hickeys all down her body and she moaned. I moved my head in between her legs and pulled her pants and underwear down, she smiled at me and I grabbed her hand as I swirled my tongue, she gripped my hand right and started to moan my name.

As she kissed me one last time, she grabbed my phone and looked at the time.
"Shit" she said "I have to start getting ready, I'm performing in 2 hours" she got off of me and took her hair out of the bun it was in and brushed it out.
I watched as she dressed her beautiful body and sprayed herself with perfume.
*ding*
I picked up my phone and saw the messages from Stacey
Stacey: umm where the fuck are you?

You: oh my god, I am so sorry. You're gonna hate me for this but I'm in Australia right now. With Billie.
Stacey: WHAT?! Are you serious y/n?!
You: I am so sorry, I'll get you a ticket over here first thing tomorrow.
Stacey: no I'll stay at my brothers
Well I've officially been awarded worst roommate of the year. I rolled my eyes and groaned as walked over to Billie.
I wrapped my as around her neck and kissed her softly, she gripped my waist and returned the favour.
"I love you" she said
"And I love you" I replied
Billies pov:
How'd I get so lucky.
I smiled as she walked back to the bed. I continued getting dressed and putting on my rings. Tonight's show is going to be awesome, but it'll be even better with y/n there.
"can you come here for a second?" She said
I walked over to her and she took my hand pulling me onto the bed. She got on top of me and we made out.
"Yes?" I said smiling
"Nothing. I just love you. That's all"
"I know" I replied 
Your pov:
Just then my phone dinged again. Expecting it to be Stacey I picked it up and to my surprise, it wasn't.

Probably Brandon: see you at the show 2 nite
You: yuh huh.

"Hey bil, that guys messaging me again" I showed Billie the screen and she rolled her eyes.
"Should I be jealous?" She said turning to me from the mirror.
"No absolutely not" I said in return
"Okay good because I don't want this clown messing up our trip together and trying to whisk you away to some-" I cut her off
"Stop" I said "no one can have me, I don't care who it is, you're mine and I am yours"
"And I wouldn't have it any other way" billie said
"So what's my surprise?" I said thinking about the dildo
"Not telling, you'll just have to wait and find out" she said winking at me
"I hate surprises" Billie pouted when I said that "
but I guess I can make an exception for you"
I wondered about all of the possibilities, what could she possibly buy me that i don't already have.