twenty two

billies point of view:

what the hell could this letter be?

i watched as she slipped her index finger under the flap and ripped it carefully.

as she opened it. one singular sheet slipped out.

i skimmed my eyes over the words as my eyes began to tear up.

the family of jahseh dwayne ricardo onfroy request the honour of your presnence at the burial.
we will gather at 'The gardens of Boca Raton- cemetery & funeral services, Boca Raton, United States' on the 21st of june 1pm-4pm.

i couldn't exactly gather myself to read the rest of the words on the page.

i glanced up at Y/N's eyes as she skimmed the words on the pamphlet also.

ofcourse it has to be in like two days. i was thinking in my head that it would be so selfish of me not to go.

as i stood up and flipped my hair over the opposite side of my head i felt my phone vibrate in my left pocket.

fin: there's a letter here. it's for you.

billie: i know. thanks.

as i put my phone back down i noticed Y/N had gotten back up and was packing her suitcase.

"are you sure-" i started

"yes" she said. as if she knew what i was gonna say.

your point of view:

i heard my ringtone on my phone and annoyingly snatched my phone up. glancing at the screen.

NO CALLER ID

"hello?" i said

i couldn't hear anyone speaking.

just... breathing.

"HELLO?" i said a bit louder.

i heard the end beeps and slammed my phone back onto the bed.

"who was that?" billie said.

"i dunno" i said calmly.

billie walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"you're okay" she said

i hugged her neck and burried my face in her shoulder as she held me tight.

"we can go if you want too" she said

"no" i said almost immediate "i don't think i'm able"

billie sighed

"but you can go. ofcourse you can. i will not stop you" i said pulling away from the hug.

"no. i want to stay" she said "with you"

billie walked back over to the suitcase and started to fold more clothing.

i watched as she did just that.

i began to wonder shit that i shouldn't be wondering.

as i craned my neck so my face was pointing towards the floor billie looked up and started to walk back over to me.

when she got to me she pulled my hands from my sides and placed them on her waist. she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

as her lips touched mine i felt a shiver along my spine.

her hands intertwined with my hair and i felt her fingertips slowly drag along my head.

i punched the suitcase to the side and pushed her down onto the bed.

i straddled ontop of her and she smiled.

"you're beautiful" she spoke.

"so are you" i said.

billie put her hands on my neck and she lied back pulling me with her. with my knees on either side of her stomach i began to kiss her neck leaving hickeys in at least three places.

she softly moaned as she rested her hands on my ass.

i pulled my head up and looked her in her eyes kissing her on the lips once again.

she rolled over so she was now on top. as i curled my back to take off my top, billie glanced down at my breasts.

she unclipped my black bra and threw it onto the floor.

as her hands touched my bare skin i got goosebumps all over.

as she cupped my breasts i felt coldness as her rings touched me. i shivered and she pulled away.

"no no" i said grabbing her hands and placing them back onto my boobs.

she slid her top off and moved down, causing me to stare at her beautiful skin.

she trusts me. i like that.

as her tongue touched my nipple i felt her chains on my stomach.

she began to suck and move her tongue in a circular motion around my nipples causing me to gasp and grab her hair.

as she moved to the next nipple, i looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. this has got to be the best feeling in the world.

as she sat up i took notice of what her chains looked like against her bare chest and boobs. that's hot as.

billie moved even further down. the thought of her touching me made me wet.

as she got down to my hips. her hands rubbed on my stomach and up to my breasts making me even more wet. her fingers slid through my shorts and she placed her thumb on my throbbing wet clit.

billie took her hand out and placed her thumb in her mouth making me smile. she took off my shorts and appreciated my always matching coloured set of lingerie.

as she took off my panties, her hands rubbed against my thighs making me quiver with excitement.

as her arms separated my thighs so i was now completely exposed she spread my legs apart so she could see my face.

was this really about to happen? has she done this shit before. she seems pretty confident. but that's hot. i know for sure this isn't a dream.