sixteen

you: who is this? and who do u think you are telling me what to do. i swear to god if this is finneas playing a prank. i will get you mate.

unknown number: noY/N this is not finneas.

you: how the fuck do you know my name?

unknown number: seen you around. asked your little friends. they where quick to answer. seems you're pretty...close with billie?

you: poor baby, are you jealous? and why is that any of ur damn business in the first place hmmmm?!

unknown number: look love. i'm just warning you. stay far away from MY girl. got it?? :)

you: yeah nah. not gonna happen. bye.

this mother f-

"Y/NNNNN!!!!" yelled stacey from down stairs.

ugh.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES OK!?" i said rolling over to face the door.

"NO THIS IS IMPORTANT!!" she yelled back "LIKE"

alright then. looks like we're gonna have to cut my sleep in short again.

as i ran down stairs in my god damn PJs i snooped around the corner to glance and see what was going on. immediately i saw billie. i rushed down the stairs and blushed as i noticed that i wasn't really wearing any clothes.

"sorry umm let me go get changed"

"okay. me and stace will wait down here. won't we?" billie said biting her lips.

"uhhh. yeah" she said looking at me.

i began to feel jealous. it was just a look. it probably wasn't even intentional but it was just so hot that it caught me off guard and got me overthinking. once again.

i rushed upstairs and put some actual clothes on. a simple grey shirt and some shorts.

i ran down the stairs to see billie on the couch. i couldn't see stacey but as i got further down the stairs i noticed she was on top of billie. they where making out.

i tried to speak but no words came out.

billie stood up and walked over to me.

"how do you feel? doesn't feel very nice does it ?" billie said.

i got a bad feeling in my chest like i just wanted to scream so i did.

*screams*

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* * BEEP*

i jolted upright and took notice that this was yet. another dream.

i must have fallen back asleep when i put my phone down.

i glanced over and realised that i had snoozed my alarm since it was only 10 am.

i grabbed my phone and decided to give billie another text but realised she had already texted me. she's got super powers or some shit. she knows everything that goes on.