fourteen

right as jah said that. i remembered something, i was supposed to hang out with billie this morning.

"shit. sorry i fell asleep." i said as i pulled out my phone to text billie.

"it's okay. don't apologise. wanna watch movies?" he said smiling.

i followed him to the living room and waited for him to walk away to get snacks so i could text her.

he finally walked away to get snacks after putting on a movie.

i grabbed my phone and started typing to billie when i realised i already had a text from her.

bil: where you going tonight?

you: hey billie. i'm sorry that i didn't come over this morning. i completely forgot.
just out with some friends. why's that?

bil: don't stress. i didn't bring it up only because i thought i might give you some time. you just got out of an accident and you need rest now.
have fun with your friends babe.

okay. not too bad after all.

as jah came back i noticed he seemed awfully happy for a date. okay then. i mean. who wouldn't be happy to spend time with me?

fuck i'm kidding. i'm so...
stuck up. 

i could tell that he was chill but he also looked really shy. i don't know what it was about him that made him so..... alluring. but whatever it was he was doing was working. i could barely see him out of the corner of my eye because of how dark it was but i could tell he was looking at me. i could feel it.
i hope we make out later. sorry billie.

"you okay Y/N?" said jah.

"oh yeah. i'm okay" i said back.

—————————-

the movie was nearly over and i was staring to get bored. i decided to shove closer to jah. he looked over at me. i looked directly into his brown yet intriguing eyes. he bit his lip and looked back at the t.v.

i followed. smiling.

i felt a hand on my thigh as i looked over at the sliding door watching as a light from a car sped past. i looked at jah as soon as i felt his touch. it frightened me. in a good way

jah looked at me and moved his hand away from my thigh.

"shit. sorry" he said awkwardly not looking at me.

"no no. it's okay" i said. he was too re assured by me saying that so he placed his hand back on my thigh this time giving it a good squeeze.

i grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

he looked at me and lent in. i placed my hand on the side of his face and moved in closer for him to kiss me. his lips touched mine and his tongue slowly moving on my lips asking for entry. i let his tongue in as i began to quiver under his firm yet sensual grip on my thigh. be moved his hand and relocated it to my left ass cheek. we broke the kiss as he lied me down on the sofa and lied on top of me.

"mmm" i moaned as he lifted up the bottom of my dress.

jah leaned away "are you okay" he said.

"yea" i said pulling his head back in. i played with his dreads in my fingers and focused on his hand which was now down my pants.

shit. i started to think about billie. i'll just pretend he is her.
a big difference but oh well.

i arched my back as he slid two fingers into me, three now. i gripped onto his shirt and moaned in pleasure as he kissed my lips just before moving down to my chest. he pulled his fingers out and stuck them into his mouth. i smiled and pushed his head to my breasts. he took off the top half of my dress and unclipped my bra. i giggled as he smiled at the sight of my boobs.

he kissed my neck and sucked on my nipples making me moan softly. he pulled away, looking nervous.

"you know we don't have to-" he began.

i shushed him and closed my eyes.

he traveled down to my panties and removed them, he began to rub softly, i moaned once again making him smile, we shared eye contact for a split second which made me feel nervous.

he slid two fingers in once again, now three. he got just the right spot. he began gripping my hip as he did an in and out motion with his hand. he slid his fingers out and moved back up to my face, his face on top of mine he kissed me gently on the lips as he removed his pants followed by his jocks.

"can i get inside of you now?" he said grinning.

was this really gonna happen.

he removed my panties and kissed my lips one more time.