thirteen

i woke up feeling like shit, as always. i rolled out of my comfy bed once again and opened my closet, i grabbed out my clothes and took them into the bathroom ready for my shower. but before i left my bedroom i grabbed my phone. i tend to get bored in the shower.
i opened five texts from different people :

bil: hello my love, i hope you slept well. i couldn't stop thinking about you last night. i just hope that you're doing okay

jah: i was scared to call you at this time of the night but never too scared to chuck a text through. i was wondering if we could maybe go out for dinner or something tonight? i just really want to see you.

eli: homie!! it's eli, just checking up to see how you're doing? me and isaac are throwing a "small" party tonight and you're more than welcome to come along. games and shit was fun last time. always fun seeing people pass out lol. well i hope you can make it. i'll be waiting for your reply! rest up

dani: Y/N, i hope you're doing okay. i can't help it but worry. i love you and remember that i'm only a fucking phone call away. anyway i am going to come back to see you later. i hope ur ready lol. love u slut.

mum: it's mum. i'm expecting you to answer me straight away, as soon as you get this message. reply. i'm done waiting for you to answer me. you're starting to get on my nerves.

i replied to them in order:

you to billie: hey billie. i'm doing okay. i slept pretty shit though. how'd you sleep? <3

you to jah: i'd love to, i'll cancel whatever i have for us to catch-up. can't wait. text me the details. :)

you to eli: eli, i would love to but ive got plans. hope the party is good, have a good day mate.

you to dani: sup skank. if yours going good. stay. don't sacrifice any shit for me. i love u.

yeah and my mum, she can fuck herself. not in the mood for her today.

i hopped into the shower and began to wash my hair. i glanced out of the shower door and realised that stacey was home. i yelled and jumped out of the shower to close the door. i heard her chuckle

——————————-

i plopped myself onto my bed. and realised that i had shit to do. plan for my date with jah.

i noticed that i have nothing nice in my wardrobe so i'm gonna go out and actually buy something nice to wear. fun little shopping trip.

i hopped into my car and drove to the mall. shit. i don't know where to shop for these things.

as i walked i thought about billie and how i'll be going on tour with her in like four days. wow. i'm so excited. i'll get to be with billie every day for like a few weeks.

i walked over to a rack of dresses and tried to find a black one. found one. a black dress. my tits might be too small but atleast my ass will look nice.

i purchased the dress and walked to my car. easy peasy.

i noticed a mob of mostly girls crowding a particular area. what's happening? i decided to check it out. everyone's got their phones out. as i walked up to the group of girls i noticed billie in the centre with two big men next to her in all black.