twelve

this boy looks like a clown? orange hair? pfft okay.

"right, can i help you?" i said taking a sip of my drink.

"no. i'm just glad to see you" he said. as if he knew me personally.

"mmm. why?" i said "you don't know me"

"i know." brandon said. "i make music too"

this guys actually starting to freak me out.

"sick. i have to go" i said standing up.

"can i get your number or..." he said.

"hmm. no" i replied back.

he laughed. i walked out of the shop and hopped back into the uber. i noticed him still looking at me even though the windows where tinted. this guys strange.

whatever.

————————————

i got home about 10 minutes later.

*ding*

i pulled out my phone and flopped onto my bed. i switched on my red lights and opened a message from Y/N.

Y/N: hey, just letting you know that i'm okay and stacey's okay too. i'm gonna head to bed. i hope you sleep well angel :).

billie: hey gorgeous. i'm glad you're safe. sleep well my love. i'll call you in the morning. i hope you feel okay.

Y/N: 💖💖

i felt butterflies in my stomach.
i miss her already

i opened my snapchat and noticed that Y/N had sent me a snap.

your point of view:

i waited anxiously for his reply....

billies name popped up on my snapchat.

bil:

 i sent it to the wrong person

i sent it to the wrong person. just my fucking luck. jeezuz. how am i supposed to tell her that ass pic wasn't for her....

Y/N:

shit shit shit shit! i'm just going to have to pretend like it was

bil:

i feel bad

i feel bad. she looks so happy.

billies point of view:

oh shit oh shit oh shit. that was the hottest ass i've ever seen.

i'm never gonna stop smiling. never. how am i supposed to sleep now. i'm never gonna get her cute ass out of my mind. literally.

bil: i miss you :(

Y/N: i miss you too :(

bil: wanna hang out again tomorow. i have a surprise for you my girl ;)

Y/N: you know it :) i'll be there at about ten.?

bil: that's not early enough. come at eight.

Y/N: ffs. that means that i have to get up early. really?

bil: oooh. i like when you get mad.

Y/N: grrr. i'll see you then ;)

good. now i have my baby all to myself in a matter of like 6 hours.
i hope she knows how happy she makes me.

i've got some exciting shit to tell her tomorow, she's gonna be the first one to know. other than my brother and parents. i have to trust her that she won't tell her anyone.

your point of view:

i'm nervous. so nervous. not only because she saw my ass not too long ago. but because she has a surprise for me. what is it?
wow. i'm getting so worked up over her aren't i? ofcourse i am. it's billie. i've dreamt about her for the longest.
why does she like me? why me?
all i know is that i like her. and i want to go to sleep so i can see what the the surprise is. but mostly i'm just excited to see billie.
i glanced over at my phone. 10:45 pm.i should sleep
but i can't. i can't sleep. all i can think about is billie. it's different now that i KNOW her. i don't feel the same way. i don't feel.... as obsessed as i used to feel. i'm not in love with the billie i see in the photos or the billie i see at concerts. this time. i'm really i love with BILLIE.