eleven

————————————-

i woke up from the sound of someone rustling around in my hospital room. i opened my eyes and saw billie packing my bags. i'm so glad i don't have to stay in this small room anymore. atleast i've had billie with me.

"morning gorgeous" billie said walking towards me. i smiled and stood up. i noticed that i had billies hoodie on. no pants. just her hoodie. i blushed.

"i'll never get over how hot you look in my hoodies" she said smirking.

i laughed and walked over to billie, i hugged her. i felt bad for last night. i shouldn't have taken it that far. i don't regret it. i'm just upset we didn't... finnish.

"we're leaving in a minute. i was just packing our bags" she said as i looked over at the couch.

i could see the look on billies face wasn't happy.

"billie" i said. she looked at me. i walked closer to her and grabbed her hands.

i leaned in and kissed her. she grabbed my head and kissed me back. it felt like nothing else mattered in this moment. i wanted it to last forever. just like i did with every single moment i have with billie.

"that's enough of that" billie said smiling "i've booked flights to australia. we will leave on the 15th"

it's the 10th now. five more days. i'm excited already. i honestly can't believe this is happening. and to me.

"shit. that's so close" i said.

"oh, i can change the dates of you want. it's okay" billie said frowning

"no!!" i said "you're not changing the dates. and i'm just excited that's all"

"you sure?" she said

" yes. i'm positive" i said.

——————————-

we got in the uber after leaving the hospital building and i heard my phone ding. i picked it up and read a message from an unknown number.

unknown:  hey gorgeous  xx

you: whos this

unknown: guess

you: hmm elijah? isaac?

unknown: guess again

you: jah?

jah: yepp :) sorry. i just really had to make sure that you're doing okay? didn't really get to talk much to you at the hospital. billie was being kind of weird.

you: i'm okay x thanks for checking in and weird how?

what a nice surprise.

jah: just didn't want me to talk to you. she thinks i have a little crush on you. like i'm gonna take you away from her or sum😂

you: ahh okay haha. fair enough. well i'll text you later i'm just leaving the hospital now.

"who's that?" billie said as i turned off my phone.

"just jah. he's checking up on me" i said back.

"ahh okay nice. how's he?" bil said

"he's good" i said assuming he was.

"nice." she said. looking out the window.

"aight. we're here gorgeous" billie said opening the door.

i stepped out of the car and smiled. i'm home. finally, hope stacey's okay.

billies point of view:

i don't want her to leave. i wanna stay with her.

"need me to stay?" i said hoping she would say yes.

"i'm just gonna be asleep and doing housework the whole time. so it's gonna be pretty boring for you" she said. damnit.

"oh okay. no worries." i said hugging her. she hugged me back. i noticed that my hoodie now smelled like her. i loved that. she looks so cute. i will never get over it.

"i'll see you later Ok?" i said.

"sure will" she said as i watched her as she walked the whole way to the entrance of her building.

i got back in the car and decided that i wanted to get some coffee before i went back home.

i told the uber driver where i wanted to go and he took me there. i thought about Y/N the whole way there.

i got to the coffee shop and walked in. i ordered my coffee and sat down. i noticed there where only a few people in there. one boy about ten, an older man and women with what looked like they're kids. and a guy who looked about my age. who kept staring at me.

"problem?" i said to him.

"no" he stood up and walked to my table. his skin was light brown, i was intrigued by his style. designer.

"whatchyu want."i started.

"youre billie right?" he said.

"yeah" i said back.

"you're music is pretty good" he said

"i know" i said.

we laughed.

"so do i get to know your name?" i said.

"maybe" he said.

i'm not not even in the mood for this right now.

"just tell me" i said.

"brandon" he said.