fifteen

no, i will not do billie like that.

but how am i supposed to tell someone right in the middle of a moment like this that i'm thinking of another person, and if i do tell jah i will probably have to explain the whole thing that's actually going on with me and billie which i'm not exactly so prepared to do.

"go for it" i said pushing him into me

"fuck" he moaned

he moved my panties to the side and went in, i could feel the sweat drip off his face as he leaned in to kiss me, it was hot. he was good at this.
he went faster and faster. all i could think about was billie.

"wait jah" i said

he immediately stopped "i'm sorry"

he pulled out and i sat up. he put his boxers back on and put his arm around me.
"it's okay if you don't want to. i understand plus i know you have a thing for.." he started

oh no.

"finneas... you don't have to hide it anymore. i saw the way you look at him and the way he touches you when you hug"

struggled to keep my laugh in but it came out.

"what?" jah said looking at me putting his shorts back on.

"i- ummm i don't have a dig for fin" i said smiling in confusion but happy that he didn't say billie. .

"surely" he said laughing.

"nope" i said as i looked over at the clock on the wall. shit i better go.

i launched myself off of the couch and grabbed my heels, which were on the floor. i fixed my straps on my dress after putting my bra back on. i looked down at my tits to see that there was in fact a hickey there. fuck. good thing no one sees my tits very often. well at all really.

i kissed jah once again and thanked him for the good night.

"thanks for making me smile" i said. "thanks for having me. i'll call you"

"you don't have too. i'll see you around" he said as i walked out. i pet his cute dog and it licked my hand.

as i walked out the door i began to cry.

i hopped into the car and took notice of myself, i'd dressed up for this guy, i don't even know him at all and i took time out of my day to go and buy a dress for him just to look nice.

what's wrong with me.

i thought of billie and how embarrassing it's going to be to have to talk to her if she finds out about this night.

i switched on the engine and drove off into the night.

——————————

*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep*

i smashed my alarm and rolled back over.

i moaned and rubbed my eyes once again, great i woke up.

i picked up my phone, opened all of the messages:

dani:hey Y/N, hope you're okay. i'm going to singapore for a fam thing. i'll call you as soon as i get the chance to. i love you.

bil: hi, call when you get the chance. we need to talk.

jah: i truly am so sorry about last night. i shouldn't have pushed you into doing anything. i'm sorry.

i called billie emediately.

*ring ring. ring ring. ring ring*

"yoo" billie said as she picked up.

"umm hey billie" i said nervous.

"i just wanted to say that you shouldn't feel bad at all for not coming to see me yesterday. i got caught up and completely forgot. i know you do feel bad but don't" she said

reassuring.

"i'm sorry-"

"don't you dare apologise" she said cutting me off. "you have so much going on and it's not your fault. just know that im always here for you and i will ALWAYS make time for you okay"

"thank you billie. it means a lot" i said back.

"have a good day. i'm only a text away okay" she said.

"i know. thank you" i replied.

i hung up the phone and replied to jah and dani:

Y/N: please don't be sorry for it. you didn't do anything wrong. instinct you know. plus i didn't mind it :) have a good day. talk soon.

Y/N: don't worry about it dani. thanks for letting me know. have fun xx i love you more.

i went into my messages and saw a message from an unknown number.

0415663612: yo, i want you to stay well away from billie. she's mine.

what the fuck.