twenty three

as billies eyes met mine she stood up and told me she couldn't do it.

"i can't do this" billie said to me turning around to look for her bra.

a rush of anger; because i didn't stop myself. and also relief; nothing embarrassing could happen and no one might have walked in on us.

"don't be sorry okay. it's fine" i said

billie put her clothes back on and picked up the suitcase from the floor.

"i'm sorry" she said looking back at me

i lifted my arm up and stretched my back. as i grabbed my bra from on the floor and put in on. aswell as my t-shirt.

"don't you dare be sorry billie" i said looking at her picking shit up off the floor which had fallen out of the suitcase from me pushing the bag away off the bed.

"okay i promise i'm not" she said.

i said "good" and we went on like nothing had even happened.

if that's how she wanted it then fine. just fine.

i felt my phone vibrate from underneath the bed sheets where i was sitting and picked it up.

it's danielle

as i answered the phone she immediately started talking.

"Y/N, sorry to be such a fuck around but i'm coming back tomorow morning. i know you're gonna be with billie for tour and shit but i just wanted to let you know. at least i'll be here for when you get back yeah?" she said

"it's okay. don't be sorry and yeah ofcourse. that's good. i can't wait to see you. sorry i can't stick around to say good bye and hello before i leave" i replied.

"no. don't YOU he sorry. you have fun with billie okay!? you have a phone and you can text me whenever you want to.  you can also call me. i know it might seem like you can't but babe. you can okay?" she said back sincere

i looked over at billie. she was scratching her neck whilst starring at me.

i singled "one second" and she nodded and turned the other way to drag the bags to the room door.

"i love you so much. how did everything go??" i asked

"shit it was so good i wish you could have been here. it's a shame but i'm sure you'll get the experience when you're with billie?" she said happily through the phone.

"yeah ofcourse i will" i said looking over at her.

"alright well i best get going. my rides here and my flight will be leaving in a couple of hours. get some rest and look forward to the next few weeks okay. i love you sis" dani said

"i love you too bye" i said hanging up the phone.

as my phone made a sound when it hit the bed billie looked over at me.

"everything okay?" bil asked.

i nodded "yes ofcourse"

"alright. sweet. well i've finished up with the bags so if you wanna help me load that would be cool" she said looking over at the door.

"yep be right there" i plugged my phone in and went over to help billie with the three suitcases of clothes.

pretty much my whole fucking closet. i'm pretty sure that's gonna be all i'll need though.

i picked up the biggest bag as billie carrried the two small bags.

"i'm gonna call mum and let her know we're coming back now" billie said

"no worries" i said back smiling.

as billie spoke on the phone to her mum i thought about if i wanted to ask to stay the night but it looked like i didn't have to ask.

"wanna stay the night?" billie asked "mum said its perfectly fine"

"yeah sure thing" i said switching hands with the bag.

billie hung up the phone and walked down the two flights of stairs with two small sized suitcases in her hand.

——————————————-

as we got to billies house i hopped out of the car and grabbed the same exact suitcase i was holding before. i noticed a small rip in the side. shit. that's got a lot of stuff in it.

i hope billie didn't forget anything. at all.

i helped billie open the front door as she had absolutely no hands free and we stepped inside the house for the second time that day.

we where greeted by her parents and brother and back to billies room we went.

i dumped my bag on her floor over in the corner. she followed my actions. in the same corner she dumped the two bags.

"did you forget anything?" i asked her

"chill okay? i got everything" she said.

her words reassured me 

"so do you want to sleep in my bed or do you want to sleep in the spare room?" billie said.

"i don't mind. whatever you want" i replied

"just sleep in here it's gonna be easier then to make a whole fucking bed and then unmake it" she said.

"that's very very true" i said laughing.

i heard a knock on the door and a yell from billie that it was okay to come in.

finneas and patrick walked in and spoke to us about how they where going out to a dinner and that it's cool if we wanted to come.

"nah. we will stay here fin" billie said.

"alright. no worries. is that cool with you Y/N?" patty said

"yes ofcourse that's fine" i replied.

looks like we got the whole house to ourselfs.

"whatchyu wanna do?" billie said flopping onto the bed.