Three

"so. what we doin?" asked elijah

"dunno, anyone got any suggestions?"

"truth or dare?" stacey suggested

"that's kiddish" said jah

"nah i think it'll be fun" i said

"alright. truth or dare it is then" billie said smiling at me.

"Y/N, you start then." Said jahseh

"Okay, Isaac, truth or dare?" I said glancing over at him. he looked nervous. it was cute.

"Truth" he said.

"Ughhhh you're boring!" Billie said laughing

I looked at Billie and smiled. She returned the smile. we held eye contact for a brief moment. it was weird. but i liked it.

"Well come on what u got for me Y/N?" Isaac Said, breaking mine and billies moment.

"Okay hmmmm..... who's your favourite person in this room?" I said glancing around.

Everyone laughed. Knowing who he would say.

"Nah, not Elijah, I'm gonna have to go with finn."

I chuckled and looked at Billie. Nodding to tell her that it was her turn.

"Alright, truth or dare.... Y/N" Said Billie brushing her fingers through the top of her hair. So smoothly. I just had to stare.

"Dare" I said. "Oooooohs" came from everyone in the group except for Billie. She silently watched me.

"I dare you to take five shots" Said Billie.

Everyone looked at me.

"Aight, easy!" I said standing up.

"Can I have some too Y/N" said Stacey.

"Yep" I said glancing at her. Almost forgetting she was even there.

Billie poured the shots. Lining them up easy for me to drink them all down faster.

" bil, you having some too?" Said Elijah.

"Nah. Not tonight" she said smiling.

Everyone gathered in and finneas decided to join us. He was strumming his guitar previously. Not participated.

"Go!" Yelled finneas.

I shot all five down. Piece of cake.

"Good job." Said jah. Surprised.

"Poor me some." said Stacey.

Billie looked over at me. asking if it was okay. I nodded in approval.

"If you say so, but I don't think it's a good idea. How old are you?" Billie said looking up at Stacey, she was standing up. Eager to take shots now.

"15" she said worriedly.

"no" Billie said putting the lid back on the vodka.

"Awwww" Stacey said slumping back into her chair.

"Maybe when you're older." I said. even though i let her drink sometimes.

"Fine" she said.

I honestly didn't think that Billie would care too much if stacey drank.

"Alright. Who's turn?" Billie said passing the bottle of vodka over to finneas. Finneas placed it on the bar table.

"Dani, it's your turn" I said.