Chapter 37

I sat with Severus in that blasted Medical Wing, while we waited for the results and for Draco's mother. Once she arrived, I told her what had happened. She sobbed.

"I don't know what to do! My poor boy! He's not safe here or at home!"

"Are you safe, Mrs. Malfoy?"

She looked down, not saying anything. Severus placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Narcissa, why didn't you take Draco and leave? Do you need a place to stay?"

"Where would my son and I go? I was hoping we could play everything off like nothing happened...my poor boy...It's my fault!"

She placed her head in her hands in defeat. I suddenly had an idea.

"Hold on, I'll be right back."

Instead of walking out the door, I teleported back to my apartment.

"My son. You're home late. We were worried."

"Draco was attacked my his so called friends for what he did to help Harry."

Harry jumped up.

"Is he alright?"

"He was badly hurt when I found him. Fenrir was able to protect him until I got there. We are waiting for Madam Poppy's results. He and his mother are not safe at Hogwarts or at home. They need a place to stay."

I looked to Mother and Thor.

"Is my room still empty in Asgard?"

"Of course Brother...No one has touched it since you..."

I gave a small smile.

"Thank you, Thor. I want to ask for Draco and his mother to stay there. Draco will need time to heal and they need time to get back on their feet."

"Odin will not be happy."

"I understand, but this was the only thing I could think of in such short notice."

"I will inform Odin we will be having guest for a while. I will return."

Mother left and I brought Thor to the Medical Wing while Harry stayed behind, waiting for his grandmother to return.

Back in the Medical Wing, we arrived to find Draco's mother crying and ranting that she was going to kill her husband.

"What happened?"

"Loki...Draco was hit repeatedly with the Cruciatus curse."

I frowned with anger.

"What is that Brother?"

"It's a torture curse. We can only hope their curses weren't too strong or Draco may not get better."

Mrs. Malfoy studied Thor and I.

"Mrs. Molfoy, I may have found a place for you and Draco to stay while he is healing. It's in a different realm, away from here. Only my mother and I have the ability to move ourselves and others between here and the other realm. If you agree, my brother and my mother will be able to take you there when Draco is able to be moved."

Thor then piped in.

"Our mother has healing abilities of her own and our healers are some of the best if your son is in need of anymore help, My Lady."

"Thank you. To all of you...what is this realm?"

"It's called Asgard."

Mrs. Malfoy shook her head in disbelief.

"Asgard? That's a myth. That's not real."

We turned when Severus chuckled.

"You can keep telling yourself that while you are there, Narcissa."

"It is real, Mrs. Malfoy. Asgard is...was my home. My home is here now."

Thor made a small frown at that, but he knew it was true, no matter how much he may deny it.

"I am real. My brother, Thor, is real. My mother, Queen Frigga, is real. My son, Fenrir, who chased away those students, whom harmed your son, is real. We are all real."

"...Mother...?"

Draco had woken up. His mother moved to his bed side and held one of his hands.

"Oh, Draco. I am so sorry...so sorry, my boy."

"Mother, they know..."

"I know, Draco, I know. You're going to be okay. Your professors found a place for us to stay. A safe place for you to heal."

"Mister Malfoy, My brother and mother will take you to your new place."

"When...Professor?"

Poppy then decided to interrupt.

"Soon, Mister Malfoy. It's good to see your brain activity is working, it will not be wise to keep you here too long."

"It will be too risky to even get them to our rooms in the dungeons."

"Thor and I will bring Mother here. With her port key and my wand, I will be able to safely get them too Asgard."

I grabbed Thor and teleported back to the apartment, where we found Mother already back from Asgard.

"Odin is not pleased...but I didn't hope for anything different. How is the boy?"

"He has been cursed many times from a torture curse. He will need to rest and hopefully, he will recover well."

"The Cruciatus curse!"

"Yes Harry."

Harry frowned in anger.

"Mother, we need to take you to the Malfoys. It is not safe for them to stay at Hogwarts for long."

"Then let us be on our way, my son."

"Can I come too? I know we don't get along all the time...but I want to make sure he's alright."

I gave Harry and encouraging smile.

"I believe that would be alright, Harry."