Chapter 60

Near the end of lunch, the fireplace lit up in a green flame. Harry appeared and ran up to Severus giving him a hug, crying.

"You're ok! I thought something happened to you! You were not in class and Crabbe and Goyle said something about you truly being gravely sick! Then I was called to Dumbledore's office and he said to come here! I was so worried!"

Severus held Harry tight and sighed.

"It's alright Harry. The headmaster should have told you what was going on."

"I'm glad to see the plan is working so far...if the Slytherin students believe you sick."

Severus nodded.

"Harry, Severus has to stay in hiding for now. He is looking for Severus."

Harry frowned.

"He won't be able to find Severus here, right?"

I nodded.

"He will have to get past me first. Now, you have to keep quiet about this."

"I understand. I'm glad you are alright Severus."

Harry gave Severus another hug and waved goodbye before heading back to Dumbledore's office. We couldn't let him get away with skipping classes. Later that evening, Thor, Mother, and Odin made their leave and soon it was just me and Severus.

"I will stay the rest of the night with you, Severus. Dumbledore gave me the day off to...to be with you."

Severus led me to the couch and took me in his arms.

"Will you visit every night?...I don't think I will be able to sleep alone, Love."

I blushed again.

"Of course."

I placed a kiss on his lips before snuggling up to him, placing my head on his shoulder. Severus began running his fingers through my hair.

"Three days, Severus?"

I felt Severus chuckle.

"It was nice of the All-Father to let us have the wedding in Asgard."

"I'm still unsure..."

"It will be fine. I know it will. I will be making a promise to the man who made my life brighter."

There are sometimes I think this man says these things on purpose, just to make me blush. As I blushed, I hid my face in the crock of Severus' neck. I felt Severus chuckle again. I groaned as my blush began to grow redder. He's listening to my thoughts again!

Suddenly, the hand that was running through my hair stopped. It tugged so that it brought my head up to look at Severus. He captured my lips, entering my mouth with his tongue. I moaned lightly, as Severus pushed me down onto the couch. As he explored my mouth, I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down so his body was completely on top of mine. He broke the kiss.

"Our night was ruined last night, so I thought we needed some sort of a distraction..."

I chuckled and gave him a gentle kiss.

"And I am completely and utterly ok with that."

I bucked up against Severus, moaning lowly.

"But my patience is wearing thin, Severus!"

Severus chuckled as he reached down to remove our pants. I withered underneath him, breathing heavily. Severus distracted me with butterfly kisses, licks and biting as he filled me completely with his heat. I gave a pleasured moan, as he started moving gently.

"I don't think... an eternity of...I love you's... could explain how much...you mean to...me, Severus."

Severus leaned down to capture my lips again, pouring his love for me into the kiss. We definitely slept better that night. But, in the back of my mind, I had a feeling these next two days before the wedding were going to be hell.