Chapter 65

Ok so, I will say there is nsfw (not safe for work) in this chapter.

I will mark before and after it is, but if your under 16 or can get triggered please don't risk yourself for my reads, keep your health in mind, love you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the Warriors Three and Lady Sif were finally settled in, the music started to play and I was back to being nervous. Thor gave the pouch with the rings to little Frigga, whom readily took the pouch and jumped out of my arms ready to go. I felt Odin place his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. Thor walked down the aisle first taking his place at the front, followed by our little ring-bearer, and then it was Odin and I. I felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Then I remember my mother's words "Think only of Severus."

And that's what I did. i looked straight ahead and saw Severus smiling at me. He was sporting a pair of black dress pants, a white satin shirt with a emerald green vest and he was also sporting the Asgardian flair of a cape. but his was black instead of green. His hair was then neatly pulled back at the nape of his neck. I smiled and made my way to Severus with Odin by my side. My eyes were only on Severus. I didn't notice the odd looks from Thor's friends, or Molly's tears of joy, or the Wealsey twins' whistling, or Dumbledore's knowing look, or even Mrs Malfoy's smile as she dabs her eyes with a handkerchief. Everything was Severus. I felt relieved when Odin handed me off to Severus. He took my hand in his and smiled.

Was everything alright back there?

It is now. I'm finally by your side again.

We then turned to Mother and the ceremony began. Once we were asked to say our vows, I took both of Severus' hands in mine.

"Severus Snape, you have been my one constant since I woke up in your world. You became my rock, my light, and my source of happiness. You showed me how to be myself again... I once told you that I was falling for you, and I still am to this day. You are my everything. You are my love."

"Loki. My Loki. While I may have saved you at the beginning, you, without realizing it, have saved me. You pulled me out of the darkness and into the light. You changed my life for the better. And I once responded to you that we will fall together. You will not be alone. For as long as I live, I will stand by your side. Always."

I felt tears well-up in my eyes after Severus's words, then I saw Harry hand Severus the wedding ring to place on my finger. It was a beautiful silver ring with an ebony jewel embedded in the middle. Then Thor handed me the ring for Severus. His ring was gold with an emerald jewel embedded in the middle. Together we put the wedding rings on each other's ring finger. I smiled as I felt our magic strengthening our bond. We then sealed the ceremony with a kiss. Once we kissed the throne room erupted in joyous applause and whistles.

With a flick of my mother's hand, the throne changed into a reception hall. There were a few round tables with emerald green table clothes and fine dining plates and utensils. Each plate had a little favor of candy from Honeydukes. Then at the head of the room was a sweetheart table decorated the same as the others.

Severus and I decided we would thank everyone for coming first. We greeted those from the Order first. Moody gave us a confident nod of congratulations. The Wealsey family greeted us with hugs and pats on the back. Remus gave us his congrats and thanks for watching over Sirius. The Malfoys gave us their congratulations which was followed by a surprising hug from Mrs. Malfoy, thanking us for everything. Dumbledore congratulated us with that knowing look still in place...of course.

Harry and his friends gave the loudest congrats followed by hugs from Harry. My family were the last ones we greeted. Mother gave us her usual motherly hugs and Thor, his back-breaking hugs. Odin came up to us and placed both his hands on each of our shoulders.