Chapter 50

Severus' POV)

After a little more silence, Odin sighed a relieving sigh and gave me his blessing.

"You may, Snape-son."

Loki's mother gave a happy squeal and brought me into a comforting hug.

"My son makes you happy and that makes me happy. I hope we can make a better family then the one you were born with. I may not be your mother, but I will do my best..."

"You already do, Queen Frigga."

She engulfed me into another hug.

"You know you can call me "mother" too if you want. You may not be married to my son yet, but Harry already calls me Grandmother."

"Thank you...Mother."

Thor patted my shoulder and beamed a smile at me.

"You will be a fine brother-in-law, Severus."

I gave a small smile. I did it. I faced Odin and got his approval. I couldn't wait to go home and tell Loki.

"Odin before we take Severus back. I want you to know we are planning to have a small secret wedding in his world. Once the war is over, we will have a bigger celebration. I would like you to be there at both ceremonies. You are going to give Loki to Severus."

If Odin had shown any facial expression, it would be his mouth hitting the floor. If Loki was here..it would show how much alike the two of them are. I smiled at the idea of both Odin and Loki staring at the queen in disbelief.

"Frigga...I can not leave..."

"Nonsense. Loki will want you there. He will act like he doesn't, but he does. I believe it is time you see things at a new perspective as well. You may sit up on that throne and see all that you want to see, but you do not see all. Loki may not agree with this, but I feel this is necessary. I want you to live with Loki and his family for a week."

"Frigga! Are you giving me an order?!"

"Yes. I. Am. For the sake of your relationship with your son, I am! You, Odin All-Father, are ordered to take a week vacation to visit family. Thor and I will take care of things here."

I stood there in silent shock.

"Mother...shouldn't we run this by Loki too?"

"I guess we should...Severus can you connect with Loki from here?"

I searched for Loki within my mind and told him what will be happening this next week.

Odin watched me.

"Loki and you have a mind link?"

"We have since I first met Loki in the Medical Wing."

"Isn't it sweet, Odin. They were meant for each other since the beginning!"

I shook my head and smiled at Frigga.

So...Mother wants Odin to live with us for a week...as a vacation, family time thing.

Yes. As I expected Loki wasn't to happy about the idea, but after a while he approved of the idea.

"Loki approves of the idea...Mother. He is reluctant, but he approves.

"Good. Thor you stay here and I will be back after dropping off Severus and your father."

"Yes, Mother. See you both next weekend."

(Loki's POV)

I was woken up suddenly by Severus calling my name. I realized I was still on the couch, with Harry asleep on my shoulder and two empty mugs of hot chocolate on the coffee table.

"Severus?"

Loki, Odin has giving his blessing, but your Mother has a request before the wedding. She wants Odin to live with us for a week for family bonding. She ordered him to take a vacation.

What? Is this a dream?

I'm afraid not, Love.

I sighed in sleepy defeat. I guess it will be alright...I understand Mother wants us to have a happy wedding. It couldn't go to bad...right? OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! It's going to be horrible....ugggh...like the pink bitch isn't enough this year.

I will be there with you, Loki. Do not worry....Your Mother is bringing Odin and me back soon.

I sighed again as I dropped the empty mugs into the sink to wash and returned to the sitting area. I realized it was to late to have Harry return to the tower, so I covered his sleeping form in a blanket and waited for the others to appear.

Once they appeared, I approached Severus and gave him a hug. I missed him and I was so worried. He kissed my cheek.

Mother gave her 'good-bye' and 'be good' hugs before going home. The awkward silence appeared thick and heavy as Odin silently looked over the photos, trinkets, and books lining the selves; looking at everything, but me. I cleared my throat.

"All-father, we will show you to the guest room and you can settle in for the night."

Once Odin was in his new "chambers", Severus and I went to bed. I was wide awake and gave a big sigh.

"You can not sleep either?"

"No, Severus. I fear how this week will go."

"We will get through this together, Loki."

Severus wrapped me in his arms as I snuggled up to him, as close as possible.

"Will you marry me, Loki?"

"I will love too."

I leaned up and kissed Severus deeply. When Severus responded, I hummed in contentment. I love you, Severus...

Before I knew it, morning came when there was a knock on the bedroom door. I opened my eyes to see Harry slip in with little Frigga in tow.

"Good morning... I was hoping we could have pancakes."

I yawned and gave a sleepy nod, as I slipped out of bed. I heard Severus shift in his sleep as Frigga made herself comfortable on my pillow.

"We will wake Severus when breakfast is ready. He had a big day yesterday."

Harry nodded and smiled, ready to make pancakes. Once we were in the kitchen, I started getting out ingredients as Harry set the table.

"Oh, Harry, we need to set for four people."

"Why?"

Harry gave a confused look. It then dawned on me that Harry had fallen asleep last night and missed what happened.

"That's right! You were asleep...Severus got Odin's blessing."

"That's great!"

"But, Mother requested that we have a week worth of family bonding time..."

"So...Grandmother is going live here for a week."

"Err...no... not your grandmother."

I busied myself with mixing ingredients.

"Uncle Thor?"

"...no, Harry..."

Harry's eyes widened.

"He's here?"

I nodded.

"Mother believes it would be best before any wedding ceremony."

"So...it's going to be awkward all week?"

"Yup."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry move to a cupboard and grab an arm full of something. When I faced him, he dropped whatever he grabbed on the counter.

"We are going to need a lot of chocolate this week."

I couldn't help it. I laughed happily.

"Harry, you know me too well!"

Harry laughed with me as we continued making pancakes.