Tales of the Past

Smesh and the others were helping out with the damages and helping civilians who were hurt during the attack.

Smesh: I think that's all of them?

Cristina: Seems so...

Turco: Just keep pressure on the wound.

Mario Recolor: O-okay...

Laura: So... Can we talk about what's going on? 

Jen: Yeah... Where did these guys come from?

Smesh: Beats me, but it seems they don't like Infinite very much...

Cristina: ...Hmm... Something's not right here...

Elsewhere on Planet Blade, Infinite looked around and noticed that things seemed... Off. Barely anyone was outside, and police and military swarmed the entire kingdom.

Infinite: ...What's going on? Why the hell is everything so... Quiet?

Radar: Infinite?

Infinite: Huh?

Radar: What are you doing here, man?! Get out of here, it's for your own safety!

Infinite: Hang on, what are you talking about?

Radar: ...Wait, you don't know?

Infinite: No? I just got here about five minutes ago and all I hear is complete silence!

Radar sighed and put his rifle down on a nearby bench.

Radar: ...Something is happening to our race, Infinite.

Infinite: What do you mean? Spit it out!

Radar: ...Alright, alright... There's some strange sickness going around which is turning jackals into... Zombies.

Infinite: TURNING THEM INTO WHAT?!

Radar: ...Yeah... Now the planet has gone under an extremely strict lockdown. No one can get in, and no one can get off the planet. 

Infinite: ...So does that mean I'm stuck here now?

Radar: ...Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Infinite: Well, I ain't staying here.

Radar: What? But we need your help!

Infinite: No, that's not what I mean. I am going to stay here and see what I can do, but then I need to head off... We're in a lot of danger.

Radar: I see... Oh, and Infinite?

Infinite: Hmm? 

Radar: While your sword is very effective, it's not going to be good forever. You need to use ranged weapons on these undead freaks.

Infinite: I see... Got it. So something like a pistol or whatever?

Radar: Yep. Here, take this silenced pistol and this shotgun.

Infinite: Huh... Using guns for a change... This should be interesting.

Radar: Mmhmm. Now, if you encounter any zombies, go-

Infinite: Aim for the head or cut it off.

Radar: Oh. Yeah, that.

Infinite: I know how this works. Anything dies if you cut the head off or destroy the brain.

Radar: Mmhmm. 

Infinite: ...Okay, well that might not entirely be the case with some entities, but whatever. Thanks for the guns.