Resistance

Infinite teleported to the Multiversal Heroes HQ and sat down in his office as he pressed a button the desk.

Infinite: Testing... Multiversal Heroes! Can you hear me? We are in need of urgent assistance! We're dealing with a situation that may require all of us! If we do not take down this threat, our Multiverse- No, the Omniverse could very well be covered in darkness for eternity! 

Aeris, Splendid, Solarius, and many other of the heroes saw the message and instantly headed out to the HQ.

Infinite: ...Malice... Oh boy, you might be one of the worst I've met judging from what I've heard. In fact... Are the heroes really going to be enough against this guy... And his allies? Hmm...

After a few minutes, most of the heroes had shown up at the HQ.

Splendid: Hey, Infinite. So, what's going on?

Infinite: I'll give a quick explanation. So, there's a sadistic hyena emperor who is literally the leader of the Vulanis Empire, a galactic empire which controls hundreds of planets. They're even responsible for the extinction of a few races. Now they're threatening to kill of us, hell... Malice even wants to kill Dark Star.

Turco: Apparently. Big talk from him. :/

Solarius: Hmm...

Phantom: So, what do we do?

Infinite: I ain't finished, yet. On Blade, right now... There's some zombie virus going around.

Lexi: Zombie virus? O_o

Splendid: Wait, what?

Infinite: I have no idea if it's a virus or not. One thing I know? Just be careful when on this planet. The zombies could come from behind and bite ya.

Cristina: Right.

Smesh: So... How are we gonna deal with this?

Infinite: I say we go for the weakest of Malice's allies first, and then go for him last when he's vulnerable. Thing is, the guy's extremely powerful. In fact, it's like Malice is made of darkness.

Turco: You could say that, bro. 

Phantom: But what if that fails?

Infinite: ...I... I'll think of a Plan B. I just... Need time to think. The stress of your people being turned into undead monsters is really putting a toll on me.

Crystal: Aww... Then just rest for now, sweetie...

Infinite: No, Crystal... I gotta do something. We need more help... And I think I know EXACTLY who could help us.

Laura: Lemme guess... Shadownova?

Infinite: ...That's... One option. Not what I had in mind, though.

Laura: Huh?

Infinite: Y-you'll see... *Thoughts: And you guys are most likely gonna hate this decision, but I think she's the only one who will listen...*

I. Jen: Alright.

Infinite: For now, I say go around Blade and help with the zombies. And be careful. Alright?

Turco: Got it, bro.

Luna: Mmhmm.

Infinite: Good. See ya guys in a bit.

Infinite grabbed the Jackal's Death Blade and teleported back to the Mushroom Kingdom on Earth, the jackal looked down a dark alleyway and walked into it. 

Infinite: ...Here we are.

He busted open a hatch on the ground and went down a long flight of steps, then all of a sudden, a bunch of turrets, lasers, and rockets aimed at him.