Invasive Strategy

Upon arrival at GodJackal's mountain, it was clear what had happened. The mountain was a wreck, covered in craters and it had been heavily damaged.

Scarlett: Oh, no...! GodJackal...!

Laura: We're not gonna see if he's okay by standing out here! Let's go!

The group ran into the entrance of the mountain, GodJackal was nowhere to be found inside. All that was there was debris, blood, and lots of fire.

Primal Infinite: No, no, no, no, no... This is extremely bad! 

Luna: ... *Opens her eyes* He's on Vulanis... Malice has him captive in giant chains! 

Scarlett: Malice... He's trying to extract GodJackal's power!

I. Jen: Wait, what?!

Solarius: o_o

Smesh: ...

Scarlett: If he extracts that power... Not only will it kill GodJackal... But it will make Malice unstoppable.

Aeris: Then what do we do?!

Splendid: And more importantly, how do we step onto Vulanis without getting swarmed by tens of thousands of hyenas?

Primal Infinite: ...We don't have a choice.

Crystal: Huh?

Primal Infinite: ...We need to invade Vulanis.

Scarlett: Infinite, are you sure of this?! Vulanis has security that is almost impossible to break through! It's covered by an all powerful shield, and so many spacecrafts surround the planet! No one can get through!

Infinite: ...Unless we have the advantage in numbers.

Raiko: What do you propose?

Clark: I can tell you have an idea.

Primal Infinite: ...We gather the rest of the Multiversal Heroes. Then, we bring Sky with us to the fight. With her Kitsunes, and many other canine races who have suffered at the hands of that dreaded empire, we can truly show them a taste of their own medicine.

Laura: ...Then I will go rally up Star Children and the elite.

Solarius: I'll go back and get Aiyana!

Scarlett: If you're so sure of this, prince. Then I will not disobey.

Primal Infinite: We need to save my parents and GodJackal. Not just them, but Turco and Cristina.

I. Jen: And we'll do all of that, and bring down Malice for good.

Primal Infinite: ...Dad told me that my race has had bad blood with the Vulanis Empire for eons, and that many of my ascendants suffered from Malice. When we defeat him, all of that suffering will be avenged.

Flame: Mmhmm.

Jane: What should the rest of us do?

Primal Infinite: Go to the HQ and signal everyone else. I will go and rally up my jackals.

Smesh: Got it.

Everyone went their separate directions, meanwhile on Inamia the group from 2097 stood with Sky discussing what to do next.

Volt: Seems the last of the hyenas here are gone.

Ruby: Which is good, but what are we gonna do now?

Avalon: We'll find something to do.

Sky: Infinite and his team have disposed of both Bermuda and Imyne. Malice has last two valuable allies, but we have only made a microscopic dent in his plans.